Chapter 2

BRISTINA POV

I was stunned into silence... It was like my body went on auto pilot... I didn't put on music, just drove home... when I pulled up in the drive way I looked in the mirror and gasped.

My face was so pale I looked like a snowman! My lips were so red it looked like I coloured it in with a marker. And my eyes... they had a black circle and then a white filling. Then a black dot in the middle of my eyes. My eyes never changed into this colour, EVER. I squeaked in excitement and took out my phone to take a picture of my eye.

I always take a picture of my eyes when they change into a new colour. So far I have light blue like the sky, crystal blue like ice, violet eyes, green like grass, green like emerald, yellow like the sun, black like the night, grey eyes, brown like bark, dark hazel, purple eyes, and then mixes of the colours. This was the first time my eyes turned white and had a black circle!

After taking a picture of my left eye I opened my car door, locked it and walked to the front door. Just when I wanted to turn the handle to open the door, it burst open which made me stumble backwards and fall on my butt.

I probably turned 5 types of red at that moment. I looked up to see who opened the door and saw 2 people carrying our couch out the door. I looked to my left and saw a moving van. One of the men turned to me and quickly apologized, then carried on. I sighed and walked to the stairs. I noticed the whole bottom floor was empty of any furniture.

I quickly went to my room and put all the boxes of my stuff at the stairs for the movers to take. I then went into my room to check and make sure I packed everything. I looked in the closed, under the bed, at my make-up table and at the desk. I spotted a pencil in the corner of my room and picked it up. I put it in my bag then left the empty room for the movers to finish.

Then I went to the study and got all 16 boxes and took it to the stairs. Yes you heard me right, 16! I have a lot of books, ok...Then I walked past all the shelves to double check that I packed everything. Satisfied that I didn't forget anything, I went to my fun room.

There I took 1 box to the stairs, took Licka out of her cage and put her in my jackets pocket for her to cuddle. Then I double checked I took everything and walked to the gym. I saw a towel hanging over my bench and quickly folded it and threw it in a random box.

In the living room I took 2 boxes to the stairs and the double checked I had all my things.

I went to the bathroom and took 1 box to the stairs and then double checked that I took everything. I saw that I forget my soap in the shower but I left it since I can just buy a new one and I have spares.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the soft couch with a sigh. I heard Licka whine so I picked her up and snuggled her to my chest. After 20 minutes of waiting I heard people come up the stairs. I looked around and saw the movers starting to take 2 boxes at a time down stairs. I sighed again and decided I would go down stairs and ask my mother where we are moving so that I could ride there so long.

I found her in my parent’s room. I knocked on the door so that she knew I was there. She looked up, glared then a frightened expression took over when she saw my eyes. i mentally sighed... Even my mom was scared of me... She cleared her throat and put on a blank expression. "What" she said without emotion.

I and my parents literally NEVER talk to each other unless we are moving. Then we only talk like 2 sentences. For example 'we are going to Egypt.' and ' pick furniture for your part of the house' that’s all... I used to feel sad about it but my heart became numb. Remember I don't have friends and basically I don't have parents either, so my heart is numb. I only love Licka.