Chapter 10

Hayyyyy!!!!!!!!! How was your week?

Here is chapter 10! It's her Birthday in this chapter, and something is going to happen....

Oh well! Read and find out! :D

To the side is her new car ;)

*****

Bristina pov.

Today is my birthday, I can finally figure out what the hell I am... I wonder if I'm a demon, but that doesn't explain Sirena? Maybe I'm a mix between them? 

I woke up really early today; it's a Saturday so there’s no school, so I don't know why I woke up at 7.

Like the past few days, Nay has been sleeping with me at my home, she keeps me company and I can finally beat someone’s ass with a game.

I sat up and stretched, Nay was still sleeping, so I stood up and went to take a shower. Licka has really grown to like Nay, Nay hasn't touched her yet but Licka isn't afraid of her, which is quite good.

After my shower I put on a dark blue jean, a white tank top and a jean jacket with jean tom boy shoes. Yeah, I'm feeling the jean, LOL.

I combed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I didn't bother with make up since it already looked like a professional has worked on me for hours. My eyes were a dark blue with white specks today.

I cut up some fruit and put it in 3 bowls, one for me, Licka and Nay. I put Licka on the tray and carried it to my room.

I put the tray down and poked Nay with my finger. SHIESH she sleeps like a rock! Finally I just decided to get a trumpet.

I played the trumpet right in her ear, she immediately jolted up and fell off of the bed. I put the trumpet down and laughed at her. She groaned and scowled at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty! I brought you some fruit!" She chuckled and sat on the bed. I put the tray in between us and ate. After we ate Nay looked at Licka and before I could protest, she rubbed Licka's back.

But to our surprise, Licka didn't whine she just sat there and stared at Nay with her big blue eyes.

I nudged Nay to pick her up, she sighed and slowly picked Licka up and snuggled her to her chest.

I jolted up right and did a 3 minute happy dance, Licka actually let someone else touch her except for me! I picked my little Licka up and gave her a big kiss on the head. Licka purred and snuggled into my hands.

"You’re such a pretty baby Sweet Licka. Mommy loves you!" I kissed her again and put her in my jackets pocket.

I hugged Nay and we squealed. "Bris! She let me touch her! This is so cool!" I laughed and did another 4 minute happy dance with her.

"Nay..." She looked at me curiously. "Yessss?" I looked at her seriously and said. "Go bath you stink." She had a look of surprise and I burst out laughing. She huffed and went to take a shower.

I played guitar for a while and then played the violin while I waited for her. Damn, I love my instruments...

When she was done, I put Licka in my black purse and we took my keys while walking down stairs. Once we were down I jumped 5 meters into the air and bumped my head against the roof.

Your probably wondering why I did that right? Well I didn't intend on hitting my head with the roof, but what would you do if you saw your parents with big smiles, a birthday cake and a tiny wrapped present in their hands?

They squealed and put the things down and bombard me with big bear hugs. I laughed and hugged them back. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!" I laughed with them and Nay and said. "Thanks! But you really didn't have to get me anything."