Chapter 24

HAY GUYS!! :D

Ok, I have some sad news, no one guessed right about why she was in heaven. BUT, I loved the guesses you guys gave me! :D It was so creative and I absolutely enjoyed reading your comments.

Enjoy this chapter :D It’s not going to be that long, but it will give some twists and sneak peaks for the future of the story ;) wink wink, hint hint. :p

ENJOY!! :D

 To the side is a pretty close photo of the palace I pictured

*****

BRISTINA POV

The doors opened revealing a long white corridor, the tiles were in checkers forms, made of gold and silver tiles. The ceiling though, that is what amazes me, it shows the progress of humans from the beginning of time. It was painted brilliantly, with each detail, painted to absolute perfection. It showed Adem and Eve when they were first made from God, it showed how Eve was tricked by the devil, therefor leading her to trick Adem as well. It showed how Jesus went to earth, choosing his disciples, with many stories of them. It showed the first technology that was made, and then how the ideas of men flourished. I walked many mile just staring at the ceiling as I went on. I could assume that it was Angel’s that painted these marvellous pictures, keeping watch over earth.

I stopped suddenly at a familiar sight and stared, in one of the paintings, There was a figure with a cloak on at a cave, the cave where the portal is and where I found Crystállum. The figure was cradling something in his hands, it was wrapped in a bundle, so I couldn’t see, but I gasped when I figured out that, that is my guardian, and the thing in the bundle is me. This was where he first stumbled onto earth threw the portal… I looked to the next painting, seeing that the same cloaked figure was placing the bundle on the ground in front of a door. The next painting showed how my dead earth parents looked at the baby, picked it up and closed the door behind, looking around suspiciously.

I looked at the painting where they showed how many children grew up, and every now and then, I would see myself, when I was sad and alone, where my parents ignored me. I stopped and stared at the painting where it showed how the hunters broke in my home and killed my parents in their sleep. The paintings basically showed my whole life, finally the ceilings paintings stopped, the last picture, was of me opening the white door, with golden angel wings on. It was the door that led me to this place.

I looked in front of me and saw the corridor was still endlessly long. I walked in further and started hearing voices, singing voices. It was beautiful, magical and sounded like clear crystal. It was so light and soothing and I smiled softly and hummed along with the tunes. I walked towards the singing, it led me towards a white door on the right side of the corridor.

I opened the door slowly and peaked in. I felt my eyes grow bigger slightly at what I saw. In the room was a maze of beautiful green hedges. The ceiling was painted like a light blue sky with golden and white fluffy clouds. The singing was much harder in here, I walked inside and walked into the maze following the singing. It grew harder and harder, the beautiful voices. I finally ended up in the middle of the maze, there were many passages that also led to and from the middle of the beautiful and well-kept maze.

In the middle is a big and beautiful fountain, made of marble. The water sprouted out above, splitting in the air and then falling silently down towards the pool around it. Above the fountain were three figures flying around, as if dancing around the fountain. I walked closer and saw that these were not figures, but three cupid’s, carved out of the marble, and enchanted to sing and dance around the fountain. It were their voices that I heard out in the corridor. I smiled slightly at them, I decided to leave then and turned around.

I started walking back the way I came, but then I felt one of the many presences in the palace coming my way, threw the air. I froze and turned around, I saw a bench at the side and decided to wait for the presence. I waited about 30 seconds when I saw a very beautiful man with shiny white hair, sparkly, warm and friendly golden eyes, land in front of me with white wings, like mine. He wore a sort of white robe, unlike my fashionable white clothes.

I saw him take a sharp breath in, and then it looked like he was in a trance, he was just staring at me with a dazed look on his face. I smiled up at him, he gasped again and his breath came out in short pants. ‘You are more beautiful in real life then how I painted you, maybe I should make some more modifications…’ he murmured to himself, probably not expecting me to hear his voice, cause it was barely a whisper.

“You painted those beautiful paintings on the ceiling? Well they are magnificent, don’t change anything, I look so lifelike in those. Don’t fuss, it’s perfect.” I told him reassuringly with a warm smile on my face. He looked shocked that I actually heard him; he cleared his throat, trying to get out of the daze probably. “Thank you mistress, I love painting, and I am happy that I was chosen for the job.” He said proudly. I smiled again, showing my pearly whites, he took in another sharp breath and closed his eyes. “Mistress, I am not used to your beauty, do not take this offensively, but please don’t smile.” I chuckled in understanding, not many people or beings can withstand the beauty of all my beings.

“Open your eyes, you can look now.” I said, with amusement in my voice. He opened his eyes and smiled softly at me. “Now, why do you call me mistress, and what is your name” I asked. He smiled again, “My name is Razinler, and I call you Mistress because you are above me, since you are of all the races.” I nodded in understanding, “Razinler, why am I here?” I asked, cocking my head to the side slightly.

He blinked then his mouth went into an ‘0’ form. “You did not come here by yourself?” I shook my head, still confused. “Then you were called, Come, Come we must get you to the Stelone.” I furrowed my brows, “Who called me, and what is a Stelone?” He quickly took my hand and helped me up, “Those are questions that shall be answered at the Stelone, come Mistress, it is waiting for you.” He said, and with that he flew into the sky with my short on his heels.

I followed Razinler for about 2 minutes when we flew through a hole in the wall, on the other side, it was dark, with mirrors all around the room and a mysterious blue light, which shone through the room, making it look even more mysterious. In the middle of the room was a rather big bowl made of a type of crystal, it stood on top of a marble table, which looked like it was carved right out of the ground since it was attached to it. Razinler flew towards it and dropped to a soft landing on the ground, barely making a sound.

I landed next to him, with just as much grace and agility. I looked towards him, waiting for an explanation. He looked towards me “This is the Stelone, carved out of the finest and rarest diamond; it was carved by magic, therefor making it a magical item. It calls worthy and pure beings towards it, when it has something very important to show the being, whether it is in the past, present or future.” I looked at the perfectly and beautifully shaped bowl in awe. Then I heard Razinler flutter his wings and jump into the sky.

“Wait! Where are you going?” I yelled after him. He turned around, mid air “I am not allowed to see someone else’s, past, present or future, it is personal, therefor I must leave. I will wait outside for you when you are finished.” He smiled reassuringly at me and the flew off, to who knows where, leaving me in a blue lighted dark room, full of mirrors, and a priceless and rare bowl in front of me, that somehow called me towards it…

What has my life come to?

*****

YAY!! ITS FINISHED!! :D

I really hope you guys enjoyed it :D Nothing really happened, but it was described beautifully, which I find important in heaven :)

Ok, a dedication to the person who guesses right and first, about what the Stelone wants to show her ;)

HAPPY GUESSING MY FANS!

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx