Chapter 27

Hay guys!! :D

Ok, I know some of you probably already killed me… IM SORRY!!!!!

I wanted to update Saturday, but I was at a hiking party (interesting party choice right? But it was deadly in the warm sun though…) from 7 in the morning to 5 in the evening then my parents took me and the twins to people while I was still sweaty from the hike party! X_X that was just plain embarrassing… Also! I took my friend with me to the people we were visiting and she looked just like me! We were so red… So I got home at 10… I was so tired so I just showered and slept… Then the next day I went to Church and after that I was dragged to people I haven’t seen in 5 years! To make it worse the two boys there kept flirting with me, and they kept touching my hair! IT WAS SO CREEPY!! My brother actually started fighting with them to leave me alone! That was just legendary! SHOUT OUT TO MY BRO! I LOVE YOU ARMAND!!!

So then I went home at 7 that night, and my Father decided that I was mean (which I really don’t think I was…) and told me to do 400 squads (he HATES hitting us or slapping us for punishment, good if he hit me, I would make-up him in his sleep MOHAHAHAHAHAHA anywho, so instead of hitting us he gives us exercises for punishment… I CAN’T WALK!!! ME LEGS ARE JELLY…) After that my father got a text message saying that they were happy I was at the party the previous day, but they WARNED my dad to NEVER EVER give me sweets… yeah, I got REALLY hyper! I just like zoned out in the car and when I came to again, we were back at the girls house and I was floating on a pink pool… Yeah while I was hyper I sort of through all their paint and colouring in the pool… DON’T MAKE ME HYPER YOU SHALL DIE!!!! Hahahaha So then my father gave me another 200 squads, I thought I died, but Armand (my brother) being my brother picked me up and took me to my room, ONCE AGAIN, GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY AWESOME BROTHER ARMAND!!!! HE SAVED ME!!!

 Ok, I think I rambled enough, but now you understand why I didn’t update, please don’t blame! ALSO I think this was the longest authors note I ever wrote! Gosh… maybe I’m energetic at the moment, I mean I like typed this message in two minutes!!! Yeah, I’m probably really energetic right now, I kind of just ate a slab and drank a whole bottle of cream soda (2 litre!!)

PLEASE KNOW, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

EEEEENNNNNJJJJOOOOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****

BRISTINA POV

Run, run, run, run, that’s all that’s going through my head at the moment, I quickly turned around and saw a zombie I created! Yes, my own creation is trying to kill me! SO yeah, I’m running for my life, I kind of know I can shill but I kind of can’t…

Your probably really confused right? Let me explain, After I helped Mason get him to his usual self, he went to his office to work and hasn’t come out since…

*Flashback*

I just sat in our room staring at the white roof… It’s such a boring roof… I quickly sat up grinning evilly, I gave a really evil laugh and stood up. Hay, don’t look at me like that! My evil laugh is really cool… I manifested my beautiful Lambo and rode to a paint shop. I climbed out the car and realized everyone was watching, but that’s nothing new though so I just ignored all of the stares and walked into the shop.

As I was looking at all the sorts of paint, I finally just shrugged my shoulders and took one of each colour. I packed all the paint in the trolley then went to get a lot of paint brushes, maybe I’ll need extra in the near future. I took 2 really big brushes, 3 medium and 2 really small brushes for details. I also got on of those paint rolling stuff, I don’t know what to call it.