Chapter 13

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am completely and utterly bord... SOOOO I decided to update a day early!!! :D

On my Authors note I got 2 comments saying to update soon. SO! Your wish is my command :p

I dedicate this chapter to CelinaNN

In your comment you told me you would die without this story :O *gasp* so, PLEASE, WHAT EVER YOU DO! DON'T DIE!!!!

Thanks for the comment and fan :D I'm honoured. Enjoy this chapter guys :)

Love you all!!!

 To the side is how I sort of pictured her dragon ;)

*****

BRISTINA POV

I woke up to a very weird whining/croaking sound. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach, burying my face deeper into my pillow. The sound came again but a bit louder this time. Before I could do anything, something yipped at my hair and started pulling it. I gasped from shock and fell off of the bed, giving a short yelp. I groaned again… This is just the perfect way to wake up, isn’t it… I opened one eye, then the other. Things were a little blurry so I closed my eyes and rubbed them.

I fluttered them open again and looked around. I was still in the cave, The vines were still there, the beautiful pond was still there with the crystal water and waterfall. It was dark in here but the water made the cave glow a little with a light blue colour.

I started to stand up, but gave a short yelp again when I fell face first onto the cold, hard black rock of the cave. I looked down towards my legs and saw they were tangled up in the blankets of the bed. I groaned for the third time this morning and kicked the blankets away with effort.

I heard a squeaking noise as if something was laughing at me. This made me remember that something grabbed my hair. I sat up with a jolt and examined the cave again. There wasn’t anyone here… I looked under my bed and saw nothing. I looked on my bed and gasped with shock to see that my rock was laying on my bed completely shattered.

There were pieces laying around, 2 big pieces, and a few little pieces, it looked like an egg shell that’s been cracked open… Something nudged my leg and I looked down, just to gasp again at a small lizard thing as big as both my hands next to each other.

The lizard thing’s skin was the same colours as my mermaid tail and the rock… Beautiful turquoise with silver marks… He looked up at me and I gasped when I saw his eyes were the colour of rainbows just like when I use my Siren powers… He opened his mouth and yawned, in his mouth was thousands of raiser sharp pure white teeth.

I frowned at the lizard and looked at the rock again, what if it wasn’t a rock, but and egg? That would explain the cracking noise I heard when I fell asleep… The egg was hatching… I looked back down at the beautiful creature and smiled, it yawned again and stretched, that’s when I noticed the beautiful wings it had. It looked thin but still strong.

My eyes widened when realisation hit me, this was a Dragon… But dragons don’t exist! All though… I didn’t think supernatural beings exist… And here I am…

I shook my head in awe and started to move my hand towards his head to touch him. Just as my hand was about to touch his magnificent scales, he looked up and touched the palm of my hand with his nose. A burning pain went through my palm, and I immediately jerked away. It burned worse than fire!

I kept gasping for air, for about 9 minutes when the pain finally started to go away. I looked at my palm, and gazed at the mark. It was a silver mark that stretched over the entire centre of my palm. It was a swirl and in the middle of the swirl were dragon wings, with a crown above the wings. The mark was still tingling. I looked down at the small dragon and smiled. He probably marked me to tell other dragons that I’m his.