Crumbled

The next morning - Taeron and Alicents chambers

Taeron woke up feeling that Alicent was not on her side of the bed.

"Alicent?" Her called out.

"I'm here, my love." She revealed herself and was wearing a robe, and nothing underneath. "I told Talya to have food prepared for us, I thought that you might need it after last night." She said and got on the bed.

They spent the whole night having sex with no interruptions or breaks in between. Alicent noticed a strange look coming from her husband.

"What's that face for, my love?" She asked.

"What face?" He inquired.

"It looks different, complete." She said.

"I'm happy," he told her." She smiled at him and kissed him, seconds later she was on her back and he was on top of her, they kissed each other with passion and Taeron opened her robe, he then positioned his fully erect cock ant her wet entrance and thrusted in slowly.

"Oh gods! Yes, my love!" Alicent had an orgasm as soon as he entered her.

Taeron thrusted hard and her wet pussy, skin slapped against skin, Alicent had continuous orgasms and she was screaming so loud, that they didn't even hear the knock on the door.

"Yes Taeron! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" She begged, she dug her nails deep into his back to the point where she pierced into his skin.

An hour and several orgasms from Alicent later, Taeron reached his limits. "I'm close, Alicent!" He announced.

"Give it to me, give me another child please Taeron, I want more of you. Don't you dare pull out!" She begged and with one big thrust Taeron flood her womb with his seed and Alicent had an orgasm so powerful, her legs began to shake and she clawed Taerons back to the point where she split his skin, his back started to bleed in some spots. "I'm sorry, my love." She said.

"Don't be." He told her and kissed her, Alicent was still shaking from that orgasm and gasped when she felt her husband's limp cock harden inside her, they started having sex again.

The couple were talking after they had sex for the third time, and were interrupted by a knock on the door, Taeron put on his robe, it was a red robe with a black dragon on one sleeve and a golden lion on the other sleeve, when Taeron opened the door, he saw his wife's lady-in-waiting with a tray of food and he also saw the hand of the king.

"Ah the food is finally here." Taeron said and took the tray and put it on the table. "Please get fresh sheets for the bed."

"Yes my prince." Talya curtsied and left.

"What can I do for you, Lord Hand?" Taeron asked, he looked at Alicent to see if she was dressed, she wore a green robe that had a black and red dragon on the one sleeve and a had the gold and red lion on the other sleeve. Taeron opened the door wider so that Otto could enter.

"I can leave, If you wish." Alicent said.

"No. If the Hand has something to say to me, you should hear it as well." Taeron said.

Late last night a boy came to Otto and gave him some news that could help secure not only Taerons rule, but aegons rule as well, for he knew how dangerous Vaegon was
"I apologize for the early hour, my prince."

"What is it?" Taeron asked.

"I have...discomforting news, and I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes." Otto said.

Taeron sighed. "What has Vaegon done now?" Taeron knew that if anything bad happens somehow his twin brothers name will be mentioned.

Otto swallowed thickly. "I'm afraid this also concerns the princess, my prince." He said.