Voided

Dragonstone 126AC

One week before Rhaenyra gives birth to Joffery

Alicent was walking and heard her son's Aegon and Aemond practice high valyrian while Heleana was busy knitting something, Taeron had decided for the family to visit Dragonstone after they were at Winterfell He hasn't had any contact with Vaegon and barely spoke to Rhaenyra. His father was still blind to the fact that Rhaenyras children had different fathers. For the past 4 years, Taeron had made alliances with every house that he could. He had even let Daeron be fostered in Old Town, where he served as a cupbearer.

"How are the lessons coming along, maester?" Alicent asked.

"Very well, my lady." Maester Kaeyron said.

"Not that I understand what you are saying, but it does sound as if you know what you are saying." Alicent said. "Where's your father and Rhaegar?"

"They went for a flight mother." Aegon said. Rhaegar had just recently claimed Vermithor and was told by his father that if his lessons are completed, they will go for a flight.

"I shall leave you to it then." Alicent said, and as she left, Heleana spoke up.

"The spools keep turning, it cannot be stopped. Fire and blood. Of black and red." Heleana spoke up.

"Are you alright, dear daughter?" Alicent asked and walked towards her, Alicent was worried, 4 years ago Heleana had woken up to a nightmare where her father and Vaegon were fighting against each other as if in a war, she saw a black flag with a golden dragon and a red flag with a golden dragon.

"I'm fine, mother." She said and went back to her knitting.  A while later, Rhaegar and Taeron entered. "Father!" Heleana immediately ran to him and hugged him.

"It seems I was missed by many." Taeron said.

"Aren't you always." Alicent said and kissed him. "How was your flight?"

"It wasn't my best flight. Vermithor is old but still fast enough to keep up with Orvax." Taeron said. "The Old King would be proud, son."

"Thank you, Father." Rhaegar said.

"When can I have a dragon father?" Aemond asked. He was frustrated that all his siblings had dragons, and he was the only one who didn't have one.

"Your time will come, son, for now, keep practicing with the sword and continue with your studies." Taeron said, and Aemond felt left out again. Alicent saw the concerned look on Taerons face.

"Leave us, and make sure that you leave nothing behind when we leave for King's Landing." As soon as they were alone, she stood on her tip toes, and he kissed her lips because he was still too tall for her. "What's bothering you, my love?"

"Rhaenyra. Taeron sighed. She has two sons from Harwin Strong, and I worry that the third son will also be from him." He said and looked at his wife. "Somethings coming, Alicent. I don't know what, I don't know from where, and I don't know when, what I do know is that our children will be in the middle of it. All of them." He said.

"You think Rhaenyra will hurt them?" She asked.

"I think that the Targaryen madness isn't just inside the men." He said.

"Speaking of madness, have you heard from your brother?" Alicent asked.

"He and Daemon are still in Pentos with his family. As far as I know, Duncan is living in Runestone. He's being and taught to rule by Ser Gerold how to rule Runestone one day." Taeron answered.

"Vaegon has secured Driftmark and Runestone to his side." Alicent said.

"That was always his plan. He never cared for Rhea, and he doesn't care for Laena." Taeron pointed out. "We have to go home."