There's No Going Back

Driftmark

Aemond was sneaking out of the castle to the shores of Driftmark to see Vhagar. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted a dragon.

Vhagar was on the shores of Driftmark mourning she had outlived three of her riders.

Aemond had sneaked out of his room while his brother, Rhaegar, was passed out from drinking. He had gotten outside, and they ran to the shores and saw her the Queen of all dragons Vhagar

"Magnificent, she's so big!" He exclaimed. Aemond put his hand forward to touch her, unfortunately the egg that he had received from his grandfather did not hatch and he as tired of not having a dragon, even though he knew that this was the dragon of Vaegons late wife, the lady Laena he still decided to try at claim her. "Once I have the largest dragon, no one can kill me or hurt my father or harm any memeber of my family." He said to himself.

He walked closer and reached for the harness the dragon woke up. Aemond got scared, but tried anyway, seeing these little child wasn't a threat she went back to sleep, Aemond then tried again and this time when Vhagar woke up she she opened her mouth and he saw Vhagar ready to set him on fire.
"Doehaeris! Doehaeris Vhagar! Lykiri! Lykiri!" He commanded and smiled. "Lykiri!" Vhagar seemed to listen. Aemond then gripped the harness and then started to climb up. As soon as he got on top, he saw that he was high up. "Soves!" He commanded, and Vhagar did nothing. "Doehaeris Vhagar! Soves!" Aemond , and Vhagar started to run up to pick up speed, and not long after, she was flying. A new rider had claimed her.

Aemond was proud of himself and knew that his father would be proud of him as well.

Children's room

In the children's room, Baela and Rhaena had seen that someone had stolen their mothers dragon. "We should wake Jace and Luke." Baela said and went to her brother.

"Duncan, wake up! Duncan!" Baela whispered.

"Yes...Baela, what's wrong?" Duncan asked.

"Someone stole Vhagar." She told him.

"What?" He saw Rhaella asleep in her bed and noticed that Vaela was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Vaela?" He asked. He still loved his sisters, and as a brother, he would protect them.

"She's with Aegon." Baela said

"Go wake Jace and Luke." Baela did what she was told.

Shores of Driftmark

Rhaenyra had woken up from having sex with Vaegon. She saw that he was not next to her, instead standing outside the wrecked ship and watching as Vhagar was flying. Someone had stolen his late wife's dragon.

"What is it?" Rhaenyra asked, and he said nothing.

Aemond had landed on the further side. He then walked into a cave and was confronted by Jace, Luke, Duncan, Baela, and Rhaena.

"There's the fucker." Duncan spat.

"It's him." Baela said.

"It's me." Aemond said.

"Vhagar is my mother's dragon." Rhaena said.

"Your mother's dead, and Vhagar has a new rider now." Aemond said bluntly.

"She was mine to claim!" Rhaena yelled.

"Then you should've claimed her, maybe your cousins and brother can find you a pig to ride, it would suit you"" He said bursting with this new confidence.

Rhaena charged to attack him but he pushed her aside and Baela punched him in the face. Aemond recovered and punched her back.

"Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon." He said.