Rekindle Or Crumble

Driftmark

Rhaenyra saw Vaegon storm off and Taeron followed him, she knew that this would be her only chance to get but only Vaegon, but Taeron as well, the thought of having both her brothers made her wet between her legs.

"Find Rhaella and go to bed." She told Jace.

"Mother -" Jace tried to protest

"Go to bed." She said more sternly.

Viserys was walking slowly, and everyone bowed in his presence. He looked at Alicent.

"Tell Queen Aemma that I'm going to bed." He said.

Alicent felt as if she wanted to cry. She felt bad for the king, and his mind was slowly going with his disease.

"Forgive me, your grace. The Queen is not here with us anymore." Alicent said sadly.

"Ah, yes, I remember, forgive me, Alicent. Tell Taeron I'm off to bed." He said.

"Of course, your grace." Alicent said.

"Shall I help Ser Criston and Ser Erryk look after lady Alicent and the royal children, your grace?" Lord commander Harrold offered.

"No, Ser Harrold, it's not necessary,  you should be protecting his grace, I have two Kingsguard protecting me and my children." Alicent said, and Harrold bowed his head.

"You have the nights watch Ser Criston." Ser Harrold commanded.

"Lord commander." Criston responded.

"Lord commander, ensure that maester Kaeyron assists grandmaester Orwyle when he tends to his grace from here on." Alicent ordereeld

"Yes, my lady." Ser Harrold bowed and left with the King.

Alicent watched as Heleana was taken inside the castle to be taken to bed, but Alicent stopped her lady-in-waiting.

"Let me take her to bed, Talya." Alicent said.

"Yes, my lady." Talya curtsied.

"Is Father coming back?" Helaena asked.

"Yes, he is. He just needed to talk to your uncle." Alicent assured her daughter, she then saw her father. "Can you get the boys to bed, please, especially Rhaegar, I don't want Taeron to find him."

Rhaegar was beyond drunk, and Otto had found him passed out. He kicked his foot, and Rhaegar jumped.

"Father! I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Rhaegar panicked, thinking it was his father, and Otto grabbed him by his collar, and they walked upstairs.

"Get to bed!" Otto told him.

Aemond then heard a dragon roaring and recognized that it was Sunfyre, and on the other side of the castle, Sunfyre decided, and Aegon and Vaela carefully got off him.

"Thank you, Aegon." Vaela said as he helped her climb off his dragon. "I can not wait for Saphira to grow so big."

"Yes, we can fly together." Aegon smiled at her. "I wish to thank you for accompanying me. Now I know how strong Sunfyre is to saddle the two of us."

"You're welcome." She said.

Aegon was going through the adolescent stage of his life, and he saw Vaela as beautiful, and he enjoyed her company.

"I should go. My grandmother is probably looking for me." She turned to leave.

"Wait, I got you something." Aegon presented a chain with a three-headed dragon in the center.