The Proposal That could End A War

Aemonds chambers

The next morning

Rhaella was sleeping on Aemonds chest. He was surprised that no one was looking for either of them. He smiled at Rhaella and played with her hair.

"Last night was incredible." Rhaella said.

"You should take a bath. I want to speak to my father." Aemond said.

"About what?" Rhaella asked.

"I want to break your betrothal to Duncan." Aemond bluntly said. "I want to marry you, Rhaella."

"Your father would never let you marry a bastard." Rhaella said.

"I'm sorry for calling Jace and Luke that, but don't ever refer to yourself as a bastard." Aemond said.

"It's alright, I forgive you." Rhaella sighed. "What if your father rejects your proposal?"

Aemond looked down at her. "Then we'll run away. Just you and me."

"As if your father will allow it." Rhaella said.

"I don't care what he'll allow or not. I love you Rhaella Velaryon. I love you more than anything." Aemond said.

"I love you too, my one-eyed dragon." Rhaella said and Aemond laughed. Rhaella mover up to kiss him and they made out for a few seconds until Rhaella claimed on top of him. "One more ride for goodluck?" She positioned his cock at her wet entrance and pushed it inside her. She then rode him for the next  hour.

Aegon and Vaelas cabin - The next morning

"I know you're awake." Aegon said to Vaela. Lastnight they enjoyed being husband and wife up until the morning hours, and when they finally did sleep, they enjoyed being embraced by one another.

Aegon was brushing his fingers on Vaelas naked shoulder and it tickled her, she couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm trying to sleep some more." She said.

"Well then forgive me." Aegon said and stopped teasing her.

"I never said that you should stop." Vaela said.

"I forgot that you cannot make up your mind." Aegon said.

"How dare you insult a lady like me." She said, pretending to be offended.

"Is it truly an insult when it's the truth?" He inquired.

"Shut up and kiss me." She said and he turned her to face him and they kissed for a few minutes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A little sore, but I'll live." She told him.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you." He apologized.

"I do not think it's you, I think its what happens after we...consumate our marriage." She smiled at him. "It feels so good to call you my husband."

"And for me to call you my wife." He looked at her. "If you're up for it, we should start the day. I will go hunting for breakfast and you take a bath, and go to the market in Harrenhall to get some vegetables, and spices. Perhaps we could have a stew."He suggested.

"As long as it's not a rabbit stew." She said and Aegon giggled. Aegon ate anything that he hunted as long as it was cleaned correctly like his father showed him. Vaela on the other hand had a specific group of foods that she would eat, and Aegon loved spoiling her.

Aegon was the first to take a bath and when he was dressed, he opened the door and saw
Vaegon sleeping on their porch, he was snoring and it was obvious that he drank last night and passed out in front of their cabin. Aegon being the good person that he is dragged him inside the cabin.