The Truth

Driftmark

Rhaenyras chambers

Rhaenyra was finished talking to Laenor. She was happy that he accepted the deal, and now she is free to do as she pleases and may with whomever she wants. When she opened her door, she saw Vaegon laying naked on her bed.

"Vaegon! What? why?" Rhaenyra didn't know what to say or think.

"You should really learn to knock, princess." Vaegon smirked. "What if I was... indecent?"

"These are my chambers." Rhaenyra pointed out. She was trying so hard to look at his eyes, but she kept staring at his cock.

"Oh, I must have gotten lost on the way to mine." Vaegon said.

"You can't be in here." Rhaenyra whispered. "How did you get in here?"

"Far too easily." Vaegon smirked he then rose from the bed and walked to Rhaenyra. "If you want me gone, tell me to leave." Vaegon looked down at her. "Tell me to leave princess." He then leaned down and started kissing Rhaenyras neck. "Tell me to leave." He continued kissing her neck.

"Stay. Please stay." Rhaenyra begged. Vaegin then picked her up and put her on the bed. He then removed her dress and performed cunnilingus on her. "Please don't stop!" Rhaenyra begged. "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck!" She orgasmed.

"Turn around." Vaegon ordered and she didn't hesitate. Vaegon then entered his hard cock inside Rhaenyras pussy and wildly started fucking her. He smacked her ass till it was red. He was laughing maniacally as he was having sex with his sister.

"Yes! Fuckkk." Rhaenyra was having multiple orgasms, but Vaegon wasn't done with her. He pulled his cock out of her and then made her ride him. "Gods! Fuck!" Rhaenyra lost count of how many orgasms she had received from her brother.

"Oh fuck I'm close!" Vaegon announced.

"Cum inside me, Vaegon! Please! I need it!" Rhaenyra begged and with one being thrust he finished inside her. Rhaenyra collapsed on top of him and a few minutes later she cuddled with him in her bed. "I don't want to hide what I feel for you, Vaegon."

"Unfortunately we have no choice." Vaegon said. "I'm to marry Laena and you're to marry Laenor. We will have our time, Rhaenyra." "Soon you and I will be together." Vaegon stayed with her for an hour and then left her rooms. He smirked believing that not even his brother can stop him.

Driftmark - hall of nine

Lord Corlys was looking at the mask of the Crabfeeder, Vaegon had gifted it to him after they defeated the Triarchy.

"Viserys has taken to bed while his ship is readied." Rhaenys said walking down the steps.

"And Taeron?" He asked.

"Talking to Alicent, I believe." Rhaenys said.

"Perhaps I...overextended myself, pushed the king to close to the edge?" Corlys inquired.

"My cousin chose to sail into this tempest, husband, it was undignified of the king to drag himself here and beg for Laenors hand." Rhaenys said.

"Where is Laenor?" Corlys asked.

"He and Rhaenyra are walking the coast." She answered.

"Good, do they seem...familiar?" He asked.

"They grew up together, familiarity is not an issue." She told her husband.

"I'm sure Laenor was already taken with her, she's grown quite comely these last few years." Corlys insisted.

"You know his true nature." Rhaenys said.