[11] Time

A/N Sorry this took 3 days i couldnt think of anything spicy.

Anyway lets get the road started!

___________________________________________

Its the morning of hell the day after Al confessed he wanted to sleep with Vx. They both sleep together and the sun comes up. Both Vx and Al wake up at the same time how wonderfull. Al wakes up still holding onto Vx since last chapter.

Al like the last time he slept with Vx he hold onto him until he gets up. They sit right there until Vx gets up since they are going ouy to a diner. Vx hasnt told him yet so he tells him.

"You got any plans today?" Vx says getting up sitting on the bed.

"No." Al says still on Vx whose getting up.

Vx gets up from the bed pushing off Al's bed when Al lets him go of his arms. Vx goes to the closet to get changed As Al sits there in silence. Vx gets his stuff on the ruffles only heard from the room. He gets his suit on and waits from Al to get his tuff on. Al goes to the closet getting his stuff on.

Al wears a t-shirt and shortcuts aswell as vx so chill guys.

After thew both get there stuff on Al stands infront of Vx to show hes ready. Vx puts his hand on the wall.

"Ugh." Vx says with his hands on the wall.

Vx doesnt know it but hes actually pinning Al to the wall. Vx didnt see.him infront of him. Al sits there a bit red already getting spicy in the morning. Al's ears go back when hes embarrased or showing specific emotions.

"Hopefully Val doesnt know im here." He says looking down with his eyes closed. Hes still pinning Al.

He looks up to see Al on the wall and quickly releases his hand from the wall.
Al quickly speaks about what Vx did.

"What was that for?" Al says looking away from Vx one hand holding his arm a bit red.

"Oh i didnt see you there so i just had to let out... a sigh." Vx says looking at him hoping he'll accept it.

"Sure whatever." Al says getting his staff rolling his eyes.

They both go down to the lobby and dont realise the group is there in the lobby. Al sees this as Vx is lookong down and Al hides in a corner just entering the lobby. Vx goes down the stairs and hears Charlie talking. The group quickly stop their meeting and look at the Tv that came out of nowhere. They all stand in silence.

Vx finally looks up and sees the group all in a paused positon. He looks around and tries to play it off.

"Where the fuck am i?" Vx says with his arms out.

"How the fuck did i even get here?" Vx says with his arms still out.

Charlie doesnt see this as a threat but more of a opportunity. The rest of the members act of this as a threat with theirs weapons out.

"Oh looks we have another visitor!" Charlie says going to hug Vx.

She hugs Vx and Vx quickly jumps into the camera he placed in the corner or his minons; its his minons. The groups stands there before angel clears the silence.