[12] Normal

A/N thanks for your patience i didn't post for 4 days so here your chapter.

This is like a apology just not a youtube video. My cousin came and we had fun.
Forgot i had a book but i got out.

Anyway Enjoy!

___________________________________________

So its the day of hell again love to see y'all. Al is doing his normal thing cuddling with Vx in the bed love to see it. Sadly todays a busy day in hell so they don't really have time. Like a normal day. It starts with Al waking up.

Al wakes up in the bed with Vx already dressed up. Vx is woke up more early today. Al wakes up and asks why he's up so early.

"Vx why are you up so early!" Al says getting up sitting in the bed.

"Oh Val gave a tight schedule... i fucking hate it!" Vx says a bit mad.

Vx calms down since he's in a room with Al.

"Oh im busy too, i have to think of making a new radio!" Al says looking up with his hand on his chin in a fist.

"Okay... good luck!" Vx says leaving from the window.

Vx left from the window jumping out. He goes into the wires turning into lighting. Al sits there for a moment before having to get some clothes on.

"Oh right clothes!" Al says looking up with his hands down.

Al gets ready for the day and the ruffles of his clothes go through the room. As he's done putting his clothes on his door room opens. He looks quick only moving his head not his body. It was angel.

"So uhh... have you fucked yet?" Angel says leaning on the door.

"No! I would never do anything like that at all!" Al says going to angel.

*incorrect buzzer sound*

"Well aren't you suppose to be at your... job?" Al says to angel.

"Yea i need to go... like now." Angel says before running out of the room quickly.

Al watches and gives off a "hm." Before leaving. He teleports to his radio station and he gets a cup of coffee. He goes to sit down. Al is humming his favorite song when he has alive and sits down putting his coffee on the station. He looks at a button that says Live. He sighs and pressed it. He puts his morning intro and   drinks his coffee. He opens his mouth and begins to speak.

"Good evening people of hell!" Al says before the camera exits the radio station.
The camera fades to black and it suddenly turns back.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Okay what the fuck!" Vx says in his camera room.

"How the fuck do i find Al pictures!" Vx says in his chair.

"Eh... whatever it's not like a need those pictures anyway!" He says looking to his right prfin.

"I need them." He says looking at his setup.

"Badly."