[10] Sleep

A/N this maybe a early chapter just because i like the spice.

Enjoy buttercups!

___________________________________________

The sun is on the horizon and Al is walking a bit away from the city where Vx is approaching him. Vx wants to see Al but Al doesnt. They both meet a bit outside of the city just like their picnic.

Al sees Vx in the elctricity and knows theres no way out without hurting him so he watches him come.

Vx jumps from off the wires and falls onto the ground ruining a satisfying jump. He gets up and walks over to Al who's still in his smile. He stands infront of Al and speaks first.

"Al what are you doing out here?" Vx says putting his hands out.

Theres a silence before Al could say a word.

"I just wanna be away from everyone!" He says looking down from Vx.

"Why though?" He says getting a bit closer.

"Just i need to talk to someone!" He says.

He needed to talk to somone he let his mind do its own thing. He needs to talk about how hes been doing to relive himself.

"Okay." Vx says looking down with Al.

"Lets just go back to the hotel." He says looking up at him.

"Okay ill go get a cab" he says getting on his phone to order one.

Al sits there and forgets what he said about Vx the betray thing since hes there.

They wait there and Al yawns as the sun goes down. Then stars come out and the cab comes to their area and they get in Vx opening the door for him. They get in Vx closes the door and its one of the same drivers.

"Hotel again?" The driver says.

"Yea Al says looking at Vx and looking away.

The car starts and their off. The sky is dark the stars are bright and Al is tried. He lays on Vx shoulder again like their not date. Vx wasnt looking at the window he was looking at the road. Al is laying on his shoulder getting close to Vx. Vx doesnt know what to do. Al has had a long day walking so he does the same thing of petting his head. His ears go back Al is blushing both of them are. They didnt really think in the moment.

He pets Al head like a dog. Al lays on Vx and he doesnt care. Even though Al was hating on him a few minutes ago he loves him now. He smiles under Vx and then they get dropped at the hotel after a few minutes.

Vx wakes Al up by pushing his head a bit. Al plays and yawns like someone waking up and leaves the car. They closed the car and it drives away.

Their infront of the hotel and its night so they can walk through the hotel. The lobby is dark and the halls are empty. They run through the halls because the only ones on Al's floor was Angel the first floor. They go to the room shutting the door from behind.

Angel was still up. He hears them run into the room closing it. Vel asked him to get a voice recording of Vx and Al talking. He thinks of what vel said and he closes hellstigram on his phone. He gets up and walks to the door silently. He opens the door withot creeks and walks into the hallway. He walks with caution and opens hellstigram after just closing it. He goes to voice records and presses record. He sits infront of the door and puts the phone close to the door. Then he listens.

Al goes on the bed and Vx also goes on. Its night its warm and the lights are on. Al turned them on. They sit there and Al talks.

"I wont to tell you something!" He says looking at him.