[26] Tell

A/N We out here with some hot garbage and stuff whatever!

Anyways I have been doing some other projects like 1... (I suck I know).

Anyways the pilot is done for my recent project "Disgusting" please read it and give me verbal abuse by words that portrait failure.

Anyways lets burn the garbage!

___________________________________________

That day was one of the most interesting things he has been to this year Vox would say. He hears Valentino yell for him to get out as he has planned some bad things for the both of them. He knows what he may do or he may not and it stresses him out. He can hear everything clear around him as he feel weak in the car he is in.

Vox got a car as he wants to inform Alastor about this plan Valentino has planned. He wouldn't want Alastor to get hurt as he is the only one that feels that it's keeping him going. Valentino is evil but Vox doesn't think he could ever be so evil towards him right? Vox looked up at the window that links to the office room he says is his as he looks down at him.

They make eye contact as Vox gives him a harsh glare from below as Valentino gives him a smirks in the end as the car moves along the road. He knows Vaggie will take apart in doing this favor for the safety of her relationship but he wouldn't know why she would go to him, or was she trying to go to him?

Vox couldn't think as all the thoughts go into his heads as he turn and turns as the thoughts aren't clear. He feels his head pulsing with pain as he hold onto it as the roads turn bumpy. He closes his eyes as the pain worsens in his head as it turns him around and around. He feels drunk yet sober at the same as his mind turn week as he falls into the seats as he lets his hands go of his head. 

He turns and turns as the colors in his head go crazy as the pain gets more terrible in his head. He can hear all the voices around him as they consume him as he closes his eyes more as the pain gets worse and worse. He can't imagine losing Alastor just to a stupid moth. He laughs trying to ignore the pain as it consumes him whole as he can only feel his mind turn. He feels like throwing up rainbow as it gets up and looks up at the ceiling of the roof as he screaming in the inside.

He wants to scream but their is someone driving over here and having an overload rage would go big on some news so keeping silent is hard. His breath turn heavenly as the pain increases more. Why must is hurt more? the car stops at the front as he gets out of the car with his head still hurting. He can't he can't he speaks to himself as he goes to the window that go to Alastors room which he needs help.

Why must he fell all of it go into his head as it rushes more and more the paining seemingly just too much. He gets to the window and climbs up with the hard headed feeling. Why would Val do this to him as he has been his companion for all these years why must all of this happen now?

He jumps in as he lands onto the floor of Alastors room and which he is not there which sucks for him. He gets up and looks around with eyes of the red as vile things go through his mind as the sky turns red and the room gets dark. He can't hold it as all the pain rushed everywhere as his hands get tight and the air becomes closer.

 "AHHHHHH!!!!" Vx screams out.

His screams are heard from the lobby as he can hear conversation get louder and are everywhere. A shock of electricity goes around the room as the light flickers from up above. He can feel it all going out as it calm down and the room gets silent. He can feel it al go away as he can also hear foot steps approaching...

Footsteps?!

Vox quickly looks over to the door as he can hear them getting closer by every second. His claws are already out and Vox can feel a violent sensation in his electric veins. He can hear them talking and it he can feel it's all about him and he doesn't want to hear him being a talk as he looks over to the door viciously. He quickly goes over to the window as he could hear the knob rumbling from behind him hoping he has enough time to go...

why why WHY!!!

He doesn't care and he throws his body out as the door opens and the light hit him quickly as his escape doesn't seem so successful as he falls onto the ground with his hands letting him fall. He wants to hurt himself for how stupid he is to scream out loud with an audience of them being Charlie and the group. The ground seems so cold far yet a close warm to him as he can feel the enlightenment of his arms having cuts in him as the feeling feels bad yet so good. The cuts feel so airy as it feels like it's freeing himself from the pain that Valentino has caused him.

Why would he do this act of torture to himself? He wanted the pain to go and he can feel his body tighten in his chest and it needed to be released. His chest needed a impact he felt so he did it to ensure himself. Is he to unstable for Alastor or is he the on thats unstable...

 Are they unstable? am i am i i am am i AM I AM I I AM AM IIIIAGGGHHH!

The fall felt so impactful and yet in such as small distance it feels relived as his body feels to fade away. He can hears the others come out as he can't see anything only the blur field of his vision the world gave him at a particular place in time. The world feels so good as the everything feels good and the time feels so great.

Vox can almost feel his body going to rest or being at rest. He can feel his inner self being a light feeling as he closes his eyes feeling the peace...

of death...

poison....

___________________________________________

A/N I h ope you guys like this since this is real footage if some experience some or me have came across of being some stress you may say!

You know the drill follow me for instant noodles and instant updates on your favorite stories from me and even get some of your ideas noticed!

Yes you heard that I will be hearing your ideas for future chapters even your most vile ideas in your mind I will hear you out!!

Anyways we got more to know about Vox and Alastor so i'll catch you in the next one also read my other projects!

UNDERGROUND FOREVER!!

XL9~

◼︎April 22 (Evening), 2024◼︎

April 22, 2024