[7] Date

A/N Hopefully this is a 2000 word masterpiece please future me!

Anyway cya buttercups!

___________________________________________

The day he said that thing about the dwal was boring like normal life boring so the day has turned to the next and Vx now wakes up at 6am for Al.

Vx opens his eyes slowly getting up in the cold room for his cpu to stay cool. He sits on his bed staring into the void processing his memory.Then, he gets up and walks to the closet thinking about the time.

What time it's it oh yea it's 6... what's the day... i don't care... the date.  Oh wait! The not date is today!

Vx gets off his normal suit throwing it to the ground. putting on a suit a bit more shiny than his usual ones for more unusual occasions.

He gets all his stuff on and walks to the window and stares at the window. He takes one big sigh before going and jumping and going through the wires. The wire is long. But it took only 3 minutes to get to the hotel.

3 minutes later...

He appears infront of the hotel still with everyone still asleep and goes his usual route of climing the wall. He climbs the wall with perfection careful with every step. He gets up after a minute and when he gets to the window he tries to go slowly in. He puts his foot out and steps on the floor with no noise. He gets his whole body in after doing it for 2 minutes and steps to Al bed standing infront of it. He looks at Al still sleeping not knowing hes there in the room. He gets into the bed to wake Al up. He pushed him a little and he opens his eyes.

He gets up pushing his body up from the bed and sees Vx next to him. Then he starts turning slowly to him with a blank stare. He gets a his staff and speaks to him with a annoyed face with his hands on the bed "This better not become a regular thing..." he says while getting up pushing himself off the bed.

He gets up and yawns stretching his arms and cracking his back while Vx watches a bit annoyed being inpatient. Al gets off his clothes taking off his shirt and it falling to the ground. Hes looks back at Vx seeing him look at him admiring his body.

"Can you please turn around!" Al says covering himself with a towel a bit embarrassed.
Vx turn around staring at his wall. He sits there criss crossed thinking about today and how it's going to go.

I think I'll take him to a dinner so we can learn about each other. Then i we cab go and do something special~

"Ok im done changing!" Al says turning his head at Vx smirking with his back at the closet wall.

"Okay!" Vx says turning around still criss crossed.

He looks at Al a bit blushed and his screen turning a bit pink Al not saying it.

Al wears a red sparkly suit that's more lighter than his original red. He wears pants that's have the Same aspects of his suit patterned in hearts.

Vx looks at it fascinated about how he looks like he could just kiss him already.

Al says a bit red aswell "Where do you want to go?"he says looking away putting his hands together a bit red yet excited.

"Let's... go to a dinner!" He says looking up at Al his eyes more open and a little pink.

"Okay let's go now!" He says he says quick a bit more red knowing he going away with monitor for a not date.

"Okay i can't go in from the lobby or can we what time is it?" He says getting up from the bed pushing if from it adjusting his tie.