[18] Room

A/N Okay so like Im going to like a tour somewhere because of my mother so I may not post for multiple days!

Anyways let's start this!

___________________________________________

Vx and Al are sleeping in the cabin where they left off. Al had another bed in the cabin but Vx wanted to sleep with him so they slept in the same bed. The time is morning like when we all wake up and now they have to get back to their places before they notice, except Vx since he knows Val knows. So they both go to the hotel together holding hands as Al teleports to the hotel and Vx finds the nearest electricity line to go in.

(Basically I am referencing the lighting thing from the last part of the Poison video)

They get to the hotel Al arriving first before a few minutes later Vx comes jumping in from the window. He walks to Al and he kisses him and Al gets red a bit he is still getting used to it okay. We still have time to do something before Al has to go out to the group to hear Ch talk about her problems more than the hotel. Al stands infront of Vx as Vx looks at him from above.

(For context Vx will be 2 inches taller than Al)

Vx Puts his hand out putting it on Al's chin to make him look up at him. Al gets a little red and his ears at a 70 degree angle as Vx opens his mouth.

"You wanna make out?" Vx says looking at him.

Al didn't know what to say since this was out of nowhere but he accepted since there not alot in the room.

"S-sure." Al says looking up at him as he gets a little hard.

Al still gets that weird feeling below that felt that it came... or of nowhere

"Well okay dear!" Vx says happily before opening his mouth to make out with Al.

So then they make out holding each other in the room. Vx and Al are standing up in the room as they trade their tongues with each other. They would get their mouths out for a second before going into each other again like really horny teenagers like you. Soon They stop suddenly by Vx, Vx has other plans. Vx goes in to leave his mark, Vx doing anything to Al since the feeling grows. Vx opens his mouth to put his teeth into Al's neck as Al stands there and takes it.

Al knows what this is and he has disapproved it but this feeling turn him on...

"AAHhh!~" Al moans.

Al makes a loud moan as Vx sinked his teeth into Al on his neck. Al closes his eyes as the pain feels too good and he gasps for air. The moment is perfect but perfect things don't last long. As Vx sinked his teeth in getting some saliva on him leaving a red mark on Al's neck Angel opens the door to Al's room as he's getting a hickey.

Angel looks for a second and he looks for a second before Vx notices him and stops as Al lets out another little moan before looking at Angel who is just watching where with a smirk.

"Ya given him a hickey?" Angel says keeping his smirk.

Vx didn't really know that Angel was cool with it so followed with shunting that would sound like him.

"Hell yea!" Vx says holding Al putting his hand up rock style.

"Anyway I came here because you're a bit late to the meeting so I had to come!" Angel says a bit dissapointed he can't watch more.