[2] Beat

A/N hey there buttercups! Im like starting to not think about doing this but next chapter i may put my own twist on our something. Oop~

I just don't like having to cool down the hot so maybe next one will be spicy. I don't know sis.

I like this and i hope you too and byee sisi!!!

XL9~
______________________________________

"Cherry deer was it with Vx or not!?" Angel yelled his back more to Al still on the bed.

"Yes yess... it was.." Al regretfully admitted curling in more...

"I told you to stop trying to fight this guy you're obsessed with him" gay spidey said with a annoyed tone putting his hand out still mad.

"I swear I'm not obsessed on him!" Al
Yelling with a red face looking at him a but angry then putting his head back in his arms.

"Oh come on he's your enemy but you know they could change you" spidey said now putting his hand on his cheek and the other resting on the bed.

"What?" Al corncered looking up from his arms still with a red face. Less embarrassed but wondering what angel would say.

"Yea i never thought I'd ever thought i would be with husk since he seemed like a asshole, but he's a good person, even in b-" angel nearly finishing his sentince while translating his hands to his words.

Husk almost chocking on his alchohol on the other corner.

"Okay i get it!" Al said with a annoyed look putting his hands out. But he thinks about Vx starting into space in silence.

I'm not falling in love with him am i??

"Anyway, we got to go so cya cherry!" Angel says getting up while leaving with husk. Both of them talking going back into the lobby where the group where. Noises, then faint, then gone...

Al sits there putting his head back in his arms looking down thinking still red.

I don't like him i don't! But why did i let this happen... why did he do that...
Why did i not want to leave. I wanted to leave but my hand tried putting my hand on his waist...

Alligator thinking of it goes into his bed and curls up even more red imagining it.

Why did i d- di- did he~

Alas who talked about this in his head for minutes like hours on until he fell asleep. Still wounded... but who will bandage him? Who...

♡ ♡ ♡

Vx still continuing from the car was thinking right after the other.

I can't i just wanted to kiss him but my mind did it for me... why did i have to... now he knows i liked him... what if he liked it... no its not him... jusss-

The cab brakes immediately pulling Vx a but up.

The cab stopped infront if the studio. He looked at the time to see 2 hours passed. he was ready to get beaten by val. He opened the door, then got it, then closed the door behind him. He just went in pushing the elevator button. Then when it opens going into the elevator trying to think of every Comeback and every situation with a pink face staring down the whole way.

He can't think and stares at the elevator door knowing his fate is over. He would be caught.

He comes up from the elevator the door opens. and gets scared when he saw vel waiting there infront of the door but at least it wasn't val.