[4] Dreams (⚠️)

A/N okay this is it, smut!!! I hope you all enjoy this and i can't write right now because I'm in school but after. So hopefully you're in the future where im done.

Also i think I'll add a date in ch5 or a warm up i don't know.

Hope fully you enjoy this and read more!

Cya buttercups!

______________________________________

Out of nowhere Al waking up to see Vx Sleeping by him... Al gets up quick because he's in his bed. He looks down to see himself nearly naked. He doesn't remembering how he got his clothes off. He sees Remote still sleeping. He doesn't care about why he's nearly unclothed. He sees him and his face turn red his ears folded in. He looks at the computer he imagined kissing... he wants to but his thoughts turn back... he can't resist...

I can't why am is he here in my bed now??

⚠️ We cooking now!⚠️

Not thinking he leans in for a kiss. But he wakes up. It if nowhere. Scared by this he just goes in quick...

Vx quickly turns red trying to pull back. Al keeps it on hes just making out with remote as much as he can. He doesn't care what happens or when it happens as long he is with him...

He does this and once he stops he keeps going, his obsession taking over. Al in this moment now thought of Vx...

My love mine all mine~ (reference)

Nothing in the world belonged to him but his love... he finally gets off and goes back against the wall feeling hopeless. Feeling filthy like a bar bathroom stall. (Reference)

Then he gets up from the make out and tries to get off the bed to think. But Vx grabs his hands.

"Aaahh~" Al yelled falling back into the bed.

"What are you doing!?" Al yelled layed on the bed up.

Vx only said one thing...

"I'm crazy for you~"

Then, Vx started making out with him. Pushing him into the bed. Feeling the electric feeling again that he's been dying for...

Alas after getting his lips off he let out a little cute moan. He laid on the bed while Vx cuddled him with both of them blushing pink and red... right on top of him.

He loved the moment.

⚠️He's cooking Like Gordan! LET HIM COOK!⚠️

Al after breathing hard so much was expecting something to happen... another make out ,no, Monitor wanted more...

Vx pulls out his remote... it's neon blue... it's hard as steel. It's pointed up at an equation y=4x+2 (do ya Maths).

Al was shocked that he would put it out even though he knew he was a virgin. He wanted to say no to these acts he tried to say no...

"Y-yess~" he said while convering his mouth.

Why did i say that i didn't no no no... i have to stop him...

He tried to move his hand but it won't move and Vx has holding him so he wouldn't anyway. He gets down from him and gets his head close to als third leg. But in the moment the monitor turned him around and starts putting his tounge in the barrel out of nowhere. Al is bent over with his ass up and his face close to the bed. 

Al let's out a little moan holding his ears putting them on his face.

"It's cold~"

Vx exits "You'll get used to it!" He says before going back in.  This goes on with Al moaning hearing the sucks the smacks of the lips on his entrance.