[5] Flashbacks

A/N Hello welcome back i how you enjoyed chapter 4 one or my best arts yet.

^ Also video for flashback ^

^ Spoiler Alert ^

Anyways i got nothing to say expect thank you for 35 views!!

Anyways Cya buttercups!
______________________________________

Al runs closing his door... but, angel gets to the door opening it while Al trying to hide himself in blankets...

Angel did by him

"Ay, cherry deer, why you smell like that?" Angel says concerned raising on eyebrow.

"The the... dr-d-dream..." Al says embarrassed with his ears back blushing.

"So your dream was having sex with your enemy?" Angel said with no censory with his hands out.

"What- wa- n-no!" He says his ears pointed up covering his face with a blush. He knows that he knows...

"Look, why did you let him even have sex with you anyway?" Angel said more serious both his hand on the bed.

"Because my mind wouldn't let me!!" Al yelled going more into his blanket.

"So you mind was Fucked up by the kissing you would let him Rail you" angel said with his hands it again.

"What kissing?" Al says concered getting his head out the blanket still red.

Angel pointed at the mirror with his marks. He knows kissing marks... and theres also obvious pictures of Vx on it like there's multiple on different places on the mirror.

Al knowing he's a goner sits there just starting knowing he's done... looking at it not saying a word.

Angel is serious looking at him with arms crossed "Why are you obsessing for the man you left as a friend?"

"Just noo... not just ahghg!" Al sitting there getting close to mad getting out his head or the blanket...

"You already showed me you had a sex dream about him and kissing your mirror because of him so tell!" Angel yells pointing at the things he said.

"Fine it all started when we where on a hill he took me to a picnic at night then..."

♡ ♡ ♡

Vox is looking at the sunrise setting a patterned cloth on the floor he knows...
H

e imagined the time Al was with him coming and running... He puts music on and dance with his imaginary Al...

🥀FlashBack while Vx sings🥀

(Play the music now and listen to lyrics and plot!)

"♡i know i stand in line until you i think you have the time to spend and evening with me♡" Vx sings.

It's a night at a picnic with Al...

"♡and if we go to some place to dance i know there a chance you won't be leaving with me♡"

Foreshadowing...

"♡then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two♡"

They have wine...

"♡And then i go and spoil it all like saying something stupid like i love you♡"

Al runs away...

"♡i can see it in your eyes that you despise the same old lies you heard the night before♡"