S2 [2] Alone Again

A/N: Hello there you host Dial Girl here to bring you another chapter to your favorite series again. Not a lot to say, but I am finally listening to the voices and I will try to feed you guys more consistently, anyways this is Enemies to Lovers by Dial Girl...

___________________________________________

"Alastor?" Charlie says entering the room.

"What dear?" Alastor says looking up to Charlie on the bed.

"Do you realize how much this could effect the hotel?!" Charlie says stomping over to Alastor angrily.

"What do you mean Charlie, what are you saying?" Alastor says standing up from the bed looking down at Charlie.

"W-well your shenanigans could give our hotel a bad reputation!" Charlie says.

"How though?" Alastor says smiling more.

Alastor could see the fear in her eyes as he could watch her hands hesitate beside he is the one who is the host, but his words have to be strong.

"I just needs to stop!" Charlie speaks.

"Didn't your little girlfriend tell you about this didn't she?"Alastor says getting a bit closer to Charlie.

"No she didn't." Charlie says stepping back.

"I know she did she's just so... resilient..." Alastor speaks as he puts hands out as an example.

"And knowing..."

"This ends now Alastor!" Charlie says getting her horns out

"No dear I couldn't do that for you..." He says stepping a bit back.

He watches as Charlie turn over to the door...

"You have tomorrow to have an answer." Charlie says going to the door.

"Okay Morningstar." Alastor says standing there with his cane as he stares at her.

He doesn't get an answer and he watches as she closes the door and the sound of footsteps go on, and away. He stands there in the room as she then looks down with his smile still up, feeling down. Maybe it was stupid the whole relationship thingy, Alastor calls it. He wants to rethink of all the time he would have that feeling of having someone, but now he has nothing just the empty room. He looks at the window with a serious face...

*Silence*

He looks over to the window as the window shakes a bit from a windy day and the whooshes can only be heard. He looks at expecting something but to no avail, nothing... He expects Vox to be there just waiting for him to be alone but there wasn't no TV, no static. (Hehe Radiostatic)

He goes over to the window as he then sticks his out to see nothing but the sky and the city with no Vox anywhere. At this point he is kinda getting a bit more worried on where Vox is, could he be waiting for Vox? He decided he needs to go somewhere to think he needs to go somewhere to think, but where was Vox he kept asking himself. He doesn't feel like himself now unless he felt he was in a place with Vox now.

He looks down from the window as he then jumps out landing perfectly on the ground unlike someone... He looks up to get the ground level of the hotel and a beautiful view of the city and everything being silent. He looks over to the city admiring it a bit on how they have grew from the old times, he can talk ages about it. He instantly stops one he hears a gunshot coming from the city and he looks up at the sky.

He wanted to wait for something but he knows there would be no cab but he wouldn't know how to use any of that new technology and he likely would need Vox. Everything he thinks just go back to Vox why couldn't he think of something else? He suddenly looks down at the ground and he closes his eyes. He suddenly disappears there and then into black then into nothing.