[29] Wake

A/N I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter because i'm sad to say that...

Chapter 30 is the last chapter!

Yes I know i'm sorry but the shows going to end! It's not mental health, it's not family or whatever, it's the actual end no cancel, and not forgotten the true end! So I hope you enjoy the second last chapter!

___________________________________________

Place: Valentino's room

"Fuck." Vox says

"Where am I?" He says

"Huh?" Vox says looking around

"FUCK!!!" He loops up

"What am I doing in his room?" He puts his hands out

"No..." Vox says looking down

"No."

"NO!" 

"Oh my god that stupid idiot!" He says putting his hands on his Head

"AHHHH!!!"

*Silence*

*Cries*

*Sniff* "Why!"

"Im just so stupid!"

*More crying*

"Just..."

"Ugh"

He looks up as it seems to be night as he is that stupid fucking horny moth to fuck him in the day. It was stupid and he hated it and he can feel the pain in his legs in his back. He can't believe that Valentino would do that to him without his permission. He hated he hated it he just wanted to die all the feeling just going up it just felt like too much he just wanted to go and leave.

He stands up from the bed as he gets onto the floor and steps down to the floor hard as he feel the electric shocks go through the room. He steps to the door to go out to the living room of the pent house. He slammed the door of Valentino's room as he walks quickly to his room as he can hear no one. He knows that it is most likely that Velvette is sleeping and that stupid fucker is probably in the studio over time.

He goes into his room as he feels tired and he can't remember what happened to him but he knows that stupid fucking moth fucked him in his bed while he was unconscious. What a sick fucking man would do that to him without permission  it sucked it sucked!

When he gets into the room he goes onto the bed as he takes his clothes off just throwing them to the floor as they lay flat on the ground and he lays in his boxers at least he was polite enough to put his clothes back on for being a fucking necrophilic.

When he lays down he gets this feeling in his stomach that feels awful and suck as he feels that their is a presence in his room. He isn't asleep yet so it wouldn't be a weird dream when he couldn't move but he can but he just doesn't

He does and moves himself up to see red eyes in the back of the room as he stares at them with a blank face. He looks at them as they seem to be so lifeless as he has a staring contest with it as it moved closer to him slowly. He back a bit before it lunge towards him as it pushes him to the bed of his room as he looks at it in its eyes not scared.

He looks at it as the shadow becomes clear to him as it would be Alastor. What would Alastor want to do with him? He couldn't speak for a second as he feels Alastor put his mouth towards him engaging a kiss between then a he muffles a bit from the unexpected push. He closes his eyes as the adrenaline comes back to him as he haven't flt that good in a while.

The lack of breath causes Alastor to stop in his tracks as he pushes back to get some oxygen between the both of them as Vox was some question and Alastor is needed of an answer.

"Alastor what are you doing?" Vox says heavenly breathing.

"Vox~ I can't stop thinking about you its just... Too much~" Alastor says on top of him.

"But why would you come back?" Vox speaks.

"I told you I can't resist it!"

"After that day I couldn't stop thinking of that feeling of excitement and love~" He says putting himself on top of Vox sitting on him.

"What if anyone sees up Alastor!" He says looking at him.

"I don't care Vox!'

"I just want to be with you!~"

*Door creak*

"Vox?"

___________________________________________

A/N Okay guys i'm sorry I had to add that type of stuff I don't usually fuck with that stuff but its for that plot thats why I have been gone for a while! I didn't know if it was okay or not!

It's a bit short because I am cooking for the finale just a little short to cook something big!

Also are you guys ready for that last chapter?! Because after that I have 4 other stories I will work on as the times go on so hopefully you also go and read those.

So after this is over please go and support my other stories: Disgusting, Candy Apple Red, One-shot Gallery, and Angel x Husker (< Pre-publish stage)

So I hope you guys are ready as I and ready to make my finale of this story so I hope that you read all the chapters and none of you skipped.

Anyways its 11 I got to sleep now!

UNDERGROUND FOREVER!!!

XL9~

◼︎May 6 (Midnight), 2024◼︎

Polished: May 6, 2024