[15] Mine

A/N this chapter will kinda be experimental to improve my writing.

So i guess bully my writing by telling me i'll hear you out.

i'll even hear you out your crazy ideas below here

> Your ideas here <

Anyway let's get this party started!!

___________________________________________

The sun is coming up and the skies turn to a spectrum of colors filling the skies. The birds chirp as the bullet of a gun shoots them bringing a new day in hell. People screaming, building on fire, glowing lights everywhere theres no other place like hell other than LA. The camera is moved to the front of the hotel and we hear a yawn from a room on the first floor. Th camera moves to the room vrooming in from the window where we see Al cuddling with Vx like everyday in hell these days.

They both lay in the bed as the sun rises and like all days these days Vx is the one to get up. He gets up from the bed sitting up from the bed looking tired like all of us waking up. He sits there looking at the closet in front of him as he looks at Al for a second. Then he gets up pushing himself off the bed getting upstanding in the room. He walks to the closet looking down as he gets his clothes in his hands.

He looks over at Al who is laying down on the bed in silence. He puts his clothes on taking off his shirt first. He takes off his clothes only leaving his boxers on. He puts on his clothes putting on his pants, shirt, then his suit over it. He looks at Al with his suit a bit dirty with a little bits on carpet hairs. He speaks to Al as Al gets up from his sleep sitting on the bed with the sheets on his legs hands on the blanket. Vx opens his mouth to speak words.

"Do you think we would ever be more than friends?" Vx says looking at Vx from a side.

"What?" Al says rubbing his eyes.

"Do you think we would ever be more than friends?" Vx says repeating his words now more facing Al.

"No i wouldn't think so i think we would be good friends!" He says in a happy way.

"Oh ok..." Vx lays looking away with his head down.

"Anyway friend of mine, what activities are you doing today?" Al says getting up from the bed pushing himself off standing on his feet.

"Im going to go and work on my company, that fucking... Val put me on a tight schedule!" Vx says looking a bit mad but then turns to a normal state after looking at Al.

"Okay i hope you don't fall from grace!" Al says walking behind him laughing.

"Eh whatever i gotta go now Al!" Vx says going to the window putting both hands on the window stool looking back at Al.

"Okay good friend, see you again darling!" Al says looking at him from the closet.

Vx jumps out the window going to the cab he called in the hotel after dressing up. He runs over to the cab going in quick opening the door going in quick and closing the door shut. The driver looks up from the mirror to see Vx an overlord in his car. His eyes get shorten a bit scared calming down before speaking.

"You're going to the V's tower right?" He says looking straight with nothing theres just getting no eye contact with Vx.

"Ha! you already know freak! Hit the wheel!"Vx says keeping his ego.

The driver didn't take care just off taking off from the hotel at a fast speed for a hell driver. The camera cuts to the V's tower and the camera appears infront of the cab as it stops. The cab stops infront of the building 15 minutes after taking off from the hotel. The car jerked Vx a bit, but he got out safe the camera moving with Vx as he enters the tower. The camera goes behind him as he enter the door putting him in the middle of the camera. As he enters we get a look of how the Tower looks like. It's a lobby with elevators and a desk with an employee. He goes to an elevator looking stern getting in pressing the button to the highest floor. He looks down at the tiled floor in the elevator a the door closes getting a last look of the lobby. He looks up as the elevator goes up looking around to see a poster with Angel on it. It reads "Orgy show at 10pm today!" He looks at it a bit shamed that Val would set up something like that. The elevator stops out of know where and Vx gets ready to fake his awakening from his bed. The door opens a bit slow as he sees Vel sitting on the couch with her phone watching whatever. She looks up at Vx before looking back down at her phone like it's whatever. Vx goes to his room opening the door looking down. He looks up to see Val in his room standing infront of him. He gets a bit frightened before getting back to his natural state. Val gives Vx a disappointed stare as Vx looks up at him.