[27] Us

A/N Yes hello yippie Im back from my depression and i'm here to bring out another banger! I hope you guys like this i'll give my own review at the end stay tuned! Also I have another project called "Disgusting" on my page I hope you read it and give feed back!

Anyways let's get this road started!!

___________________________________________

"Huh..."

"Where am I?" Vox says

He looks around at where he is and he sees the ground, the roof, and the ceiling almost looking like a hospital. He looks up as he remembers everything that happened that day and he doesn't know whats going on. He sees nothing but the blurry feel as he looks at the ceiling fan go around slowly. He watches as the fan comes back to a normal paste as he looks down at the crowd that has came.

"Well what happened?" Alastor said.

Vox looks around for a second as he looks to see an audience behind him. He looks and his eyes get a clear vision as he rubs his eyes to se the group of Charlie and the others behind him watching him but they seemed to be a bit fierce to him as Charlie seems to be the only one to be happy.

"Poison..." Vox recalls

Vox knows what it was from the time he felt that pain in his chest as it fumed up on that cab. He wanted it to go but he was too late wasn't he? He remembers all the times Valentino has poisoned him. He doesn't them to see him in such a weak state for his type of status but he hoped that nothing would come out about this incident. If where to turn on the news he wouldn't want to see himself on there like the 7 time...

He remembers the time when he was first poisoned its like a get used to experience yet he feels it would only get worse. He needed air but it seemed their would be no exit around or any where the only key would be distraction it felt.

"Are you okay?" Alastor said

Vox faced with a blank stare as he can imagine it all again happen again and again in his head as he wants to cry himself out like every time but the story must go on. (reference)

"Yes yes... Im okay..." Vox says.

"Yes you seem to be well..." Alastor said.

Why are you making sure he's okay Alastor? I thought he was your enemy." Vaggie says abruptly.

"Because I want to torture him more isn't it obvious?" Alastor said turning his head back with out his body.

(Incorrect buzzer)

"Yea sure whatever..." She says looking at Alastor with no fear.

"Can you give us some time maybe go somewhere else I have to torture him." Alastor says

"Sure we can!" Charlie says

"But first!"

"I have to ask you a question!"

"What would that be miss?" Vox says

"I know that you wouldn't want to go back to that place right?" Charlie says

"Yea..." Vox sighed