S2 [1] Found Origin

A/N Hello there I know it's been a long time since I have posted because of finals school work and stuff and now i'm out of school I can finally write again so I hope you strap in and enjoy season 2 of Enemies to Lovers!

___________________________________________

We now continue where we last left off in such an embarrassing moment we have occurred on us. We still be in the room of Alastor where he has Vox still and Alastor still on top of Vox we now continue this live broadcast...

"Whats going on here?" Charlie says.

"Uhh... Nothing nothing!!" Vox says pathetically.

They look at her as they are still in their position and Vox looking scared a lot.

"Well nothing Charlie just carry on!" Alastor says  

"Well this is what you have been doing all this time?" Charlie says entering the room of Alastors.

"It's not what it looks like!!" Vox says getting off the bed and jumping to his shoes standing on the cold wood tiles on the floor. Alastor knew that one day that their little relationship would be found out and he know thinks if it is safe to still be with him. All of this is happening in an instant it feels so stressful some would say, what do they do? Why...

"For sure..." Charlie says leaving the room as she turns back to the couple.

"Just..."

"Talk to me later..."

Alastor notices that Charlie seems to be sad about the fact that what they are doing with each other is causing her to be sad but why? Why would Charlie be mad about them, but now it doesn't matter now they need to leave or Vox...

"Vox?" Alastor says as Vox leaves to go to the window.

"Yes?" Vox says looking at him while his foot lays on the window stool.

The silence comes as he looks at him with a glare as they both look at each other will he say something wholesome? 

"Never mind just leave..." He says looking down.

Vox looks to his side facing away from Alastor then he leaves pushing himself away from the window as he then disappears. Alastor looks down at himself as he rethink what has happened in the last few moments. Alastor just staring into the so called void to think, think...

♡ ♡ ♡

Vox enters his room as he enters through is door leading to his private room having his bed and other supplies (Maybe I should of explained that 31 chapters ago). He walks in looking a bit sad I may say because of how Alastor acted. He can't stop thinking about what happened. Was it his fault?

Why was he so sad... Was it me who did this... No I don't know... Ugh... I wouldn't know... Should I be happy... I don't know what to do... And I don't know where to go... Just sleep maybe... Hopefully...

He is now laying on his bed as he look up at the ceiling as he wonders why he would be sad. He would also know that their little secret would be exposed but he never thought it would be so soon!

*Door Creek*

"Hey there Vox!~" Valentino says looking at him with a seductive look.