[16] Park

A/N I don't know what to write after the make-out i don't know.

So comment in my conversations about any ideas you have that i can add!

Anyway lets get this started!

___________________________________________

Vx open a door walking out of a car into a field with trees and people. And right behind him Al walks out of the car behind him as they stand in a green place with people enjoying hell! Al opens his mouth to question where they are.

"You took me to a park" Al says with his hands behind his pack looking around concerned.

"Remember you asked me to go to a park?" Vx says looking at Al his head tilted to him.

"Oh yea i forgot it's today!" Al says looking around with a bigger smile.

"You want to go walk around?" Vx says going infront of him. 

"Sure whatever i can do with a..." Al says struggling to say something.

"Boyfriend."  Vx say completing Al' sentence.

"Yea!" Al says with a more Excited tone.

"I'd sure like to spend my time at a park!" Al says.

"Okay let's go!" Vx says grabbing his hand.

Al turns a bit red not really noticeable to the eye and walks with Vx holding his hand.  They walks on a concrete path while other mind their own business.

"So what do you think of your mates?" Al says looking towards him.

"Oh yea there great and don't do anything crazy like anything except business." Vx says looking towards him.

"Do you think they would ever try to stalk us?" Al says with one ear down looking concerned.

"No i wouldn't think so..." Vx says looking down.

♡ ♡ ♡

The door of Vel's room open being slammed into the wall. The person who slammed the door was Val and he has a reason.

"Let's go stalk Vx!" Val says With his hand still on the door.

"Sure whatever." Vel said looking at him before looking down back at her phone. 

"Okay let's go he says before running into his room to prepare. He runs to his room where angel dust sits on the bed after Val just ran out of the room a few seconds ago during their "Games". Angel watches as he goes through his closet looking through his "cosplay clothing" for something. He gets a professional suit out of the closet he has and he puts it on the suit as Vel waits on the couch. Angel watches as he puts on a suit while he watches naked. He gets off the bed and he dresses up.

"You look better in a suit boss." Angel says looking at him getting his clothes on.

"You should wear it more often!" Angel says standing next to him as he puts on his pants.

"Shut up where going some where!" He says taking his hand.

"Hey!" He says getting pulled out the room.