[14] Diner

A/N Thanks for 1.2k views this is one of my best cooks yet.

Follow me for more chapters on time!

Anyways lets start this!

___________________________________________

The day was open in hell again with the sun coming up. The skies turn bright and the night goes away. we come up to Al and Vx still sleeping in Al's bed. they day goes as everyday. The two wake up at exactly 6:00 am. At this time they both lay in the bed not moving until they have to. Vx gets up first sitting in the bed stretching his arms high in the air and he pushes himself off the bed getting to his feet standing. He looks at Al who closed his eyes so he looks like he's sleeping.

Vx gets up and walks to the closet like everyday and he dresses up. The ruffle, the room, you heard it already. Al gets up from the bed pushing himself off and standing on his feet he dresses up to blah blah blah ruffles. They both gets up and Vx stands infront of Al who was waiting for him. Vx opens his mouth to say something.

"Do you want to go to a diner?" Vx says with a smile.

"We have been to restaurant and diners how long until you stop?" Al says with a concerned face.

(Ngl lie its more on me since i don't know any other place to go on these "Adventures")

"We'll probably go to like the park next time!"Vx says with a wider smile.

"Okay but can we go a bit more days further in the future?" Al says with a concern face?

"Sure whatever you say!" Vx says going through the window.

"Wait!" Al says but it's too late.

He sighs and he goes out the front door into the lobby where the other wait. He walks down the hallway and walks around a corner going to the lobby. He goes down the stairs stylish whatever and he greets the others by hugging them all and going to the couches. He sits there thinking of Vx while CH loses it infront of everyone a normal day.

I feel weird feeling today... Just like feeling for Vx... I can't stand it... I have to stop it... Somehow...

The meeting ends with Ch crying while Vg comfort her. Al sighs and goes to the lobby exit opening the door to see Vx waiting for him holding the door open for Al. Al gets into the car and they go off. Your have all heard this parts i'm getting sick of it they cuddle and they stop at the diner being the one they last went to. 

Al was okay with going back to the diner. Vx saw an ad where they where selling these milkshakes so he wanted to try it. They enter the diner after getting out the car and they ask for a table. They sit down at the table and the waiter asks them.

"What would you like order?" The waiter asked.

"Can we get the milkshake!?" Vx says to the waiter.

"Sure they will be ready for you!" The waiter says before leaving.

They both are quiet and they wait for each other to start a conversation but Al is thinking.

I can't hold it... i need... him now.... but how do i get to him...

The waiter brought only one milkshake and spoke.

"Sorry we only have enough ingredients to make one!" The waiter says with her head down.

"Its okay!" Vx says to the waiter.

"Ok thank you!" The waiter says going to the back.

"Okay i guess we have to share..." Al says looking at the milkshake.

"Sure..." he says looking outside the window.

They both get a straws and the both drink it. They get this taste of good flavor of a mix of fruit and love. Wait love? Before she gave them the drink she put a recipe of love in there. She did this for the fun and watched them drink it. Was this evil? No because the milkshake was called the "love milkshake" he only saw the milkshake part.

As Al drank it his heart started to beat faster. The sky turns pink and the room turns red. The love milkshake makes him more turned to kiss him. He thinks about it holding hinself back.

Why am i suddenly getting these feeling... it's even worse... i need it now... i have to... it's the only way I'll stop...

Al looks at Vx as he uses his hand to wipe off parts of the milkshake off his face. He opens his eyes smiling but not before long Al pulls him. The drink is pushed aside as Al pulls him by his shirt under his suit. He opens his mouth and he does it. He makes out with Vx for a second. He feels the electric sensation he felt a long long time ago. He pulls back and goes back onto the booth. The window seat sofa thing. They sit back down and their both red Vx being hot pink. They both breathe heavenly catching their breaths. Al opens his mouth saying his words.

"Okay what i did means nothing!" Al said to Vx still red.

"It was the drink okay!"

Vx looks at the drink to see its called "the love milkshake." Vx says.

Al sighed knowing he was safe or not.

"So it was because of this drink?" Vx says.

"Yea you said love milkshake." Al says looking down.

"yea im sorry i had to get you into this i thought it said lovely shake!" Vx says looking at AL.

"It's okay where still friends okay!" Al says looking up him as well.

"Okay let's just go." Vx says putting some cash down.

"Okay." Al says before they both get up.

They both go out of the store and Al still has the feeling again. He can't stand the feelings. While he's in the car he holds him but it even makes it worse. He holds Vx tighter and Vx is also getting the effects, but he can hold it. They deny that yheir anything more than friends and they get back to the hotel. The same stuff of changing, but al is heated. Instead of looking away he looks at Vx. Al goes to Vx while he only has his pants on. He goes and pins him to the wall but removes it really fast.

"Sorry i can't stand the drink!" Al says looking away going to the bed.

Now their both red Vx speaks.

"Sorry i had to take you and get you into this, mess." Vx says looking down.

"It's okay!" Al says while Vx finished changing and lays by him.

That where they turn off the lights Vx turning it off and they head to bed. The love from Al made him hold Vx even more than other nights.

Vx holdsAl again...

But not with 3 fingers...

He hold him...

With all his fingers using his hand...

Maybe its time...

Only day...

The next day...

___________________________________________

A/N only i loved this it was nice!

I want to make the next one big so stay tuned.

Thanks for 1.3k views!

Anyway...

Cya Buttercups!

XL9~

■March