[23] Answer

A/N I got nothing to say except I hope you like this and...

UNDERGROUD FORVER!

Also I hope you like this follow me to know when chapter 24 is posted!

Anyways Cya after the reading!

___________________________________________

*Grunts*

"Alastor what happened to you, are you okay?" Charlie says looking up from the couch.

Alastors plan with Vox is already working great as this is what Alastor wanted Charlie to think.

"Hmm... not a lot dear jut meeting some old enemies!" Alastor says informing Charlie.

"Your clothes are all ripped up!" Charlie says approaching Alastor quickly.

He watches as Charlie looks him up and down as from the "damages" Vox has caused.

"What happened to smiley?" Angel says looking at them from the bar.

"Enemies in mind friend!" Alastor says to Angel.

Alastor knows that Angel knows that what h said is a lie and he resides that by focusing more on Charlie.

Angel smirks at him since he knows what happened. Angel goes back to talking to Husker.

"Why is there a lipstick kiss on your cheek?" Charlie says back up.

He looked at her as he thought quick as he didn't expect her to see it and at the same time wanted her to but he didn't really have a answer.

"My enemy is trying to get close to me... I won't let that happen." Alastor says

*Incorrect buzzer sound*

"Why would he do such a thing?" Charlie says wiping it off.

He know why he would do it and he wants to act like he doesn't know so that it seems that he doesn't know love that well.

"I wouldn't know that answer dear." Alastor says.

"How could you keep fighting him while he is obsessing over you!" Charlies says taking Alastor to the couch.

He didn't expect this answer as he thought it wouldn't go on any further more .

"Because I want to see him fall when he knows nothing will happen between us." Alastor says getting all creepy.

"Thats evil Alastor!" Charlie says.

"Whatever to keep the hotel safe Charlie." Alastor says.

"But I though you said you wanted to see it fall?" Charlie says getting Alastor up from the couch.

He think quick and he came up with an answer for her.

"I started to get a liking of your hotel as it seems to be... a bit successful." Alastor says looking at Charlie.

"Yippie!" Charlie says jumping in excitement.

She goes to Vaggie to tell her the news on what Alastor said.

"Vaggie?" Charlie says.

"VAGGIE!" Charlie says looking around

Alastor shrugs it of as he goes to walk to his room. He looks around as the more people enter the hotel as It seem more people have been joining. I guess it was good that he died a sacrifice for the hotel Alastor calls it. He goes up the steps leading to the rooms as he looks down ashamed of how he looks but it's necessary to not get caught with Vox.