[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)

A/N i hope you enjoy this chapter since it is a more official smut!

I got one to say and it is future me please be a 4000 words masterpiece please!

Anyways IT'S TIME TO COOK!!!

___________________________________________

"What did you just say?" Vx says looking at him a bit more closely.

"Do you..."

"Want to..." 

"Have sex with me?" Alastor says looking down at the ground.

Al is embarrassed to say that as he never even had any experience with his own body. Vx is shocks yet still looks concerned wondering what to say. The silence is too loud for the both of them so Vx is the first one to speak.

"Sure Al we can!" He says in a friendly way.

"Ok..." Alastor says looking up at him.

"Can you not hurt me..."

"Sure you can tell me like a safe word, and remember your safe word!" (Reference) Vx says looking up at him after looking a bit more around since he can't really make eye contact unless their face to face.

"Sure..." Alastor says.

"Purple i guess..."

"You seem to be not that happy to have sex, why is that?" Vx says putting his hand on his shoulder.

"No just nervous Vx!" He says looking up at him.

"Ok whatever dear!" Vx says to comfort him.

"Anyway..."

"Let's start~"

___________________________________________

Vel is in the room looking all over all the camera in Vx office place. She closes out of the tab and sees that his wallpaper for all his screens are different pictures of Al. She chuckles looking at them before groaning looking everywhere for Al an Vx. She is now leaning in the chair just scrolling. She looks at Vx favorited tabs just for most of them to be Alastor sighing pictures and pictures on there. 

She really in the chair and his scrolling restlessly. She goes to turn it off as he can't find him. She pressed the button and she get off for that day. She gets up and walks back to the door. She walks until she gets to the door. It slides open as she goes to the couch since it's now getting dark and it's getting late.

She sits on the couch and lays on it and open her phone taking it out of her pocket. She scrolls though Hellstagram and looks at funny videos people make. Most of it is fashion reels which she takes notes on for her fashions to recreate.

"My models are all morons!" She yells out as she thinks of them.

"Shut up Vel in trying to sleep!" Val says while moans come from his room.

"Yea whatever I can hear them fuckin moans from your room!" She says looking through her 

"Fuck you!" Val says from his room.

"Yea fuck me!~" Angel says also in the room!

___________________________________________

Then we get to Vx and Al who are in the cabin about to get down. Vx is on his knees in the cabin while he opens Al's legs. Al is on the bed putting his hands on the edge of the bed since he's really nervous. He has never done anything like this ever in his life and he makes himself to keep thinking of that. He watches Vx as he sits there before putting his hand on Al's pants.