[22] Schedule

A/N Never mind girls I am extending this story by 78 chapters!

The story will end at Chapter 100 since I have a LOT in plan for this year!

I hope you all enjoy this and follow me for more recent updates!

Anyways let us begin!

 ___________________________________________

The day is clear as the sun of hell has been on for a few hours and Vox and Alastor are now heading out of the cabin as the mood settles down from their kiss. They walk out of the cabin excited as they will be sneaking Vox into the hotel as he wants Vx to be accepted by the members possibly. He looks up at the sky as it is clear as day as the season now turns to summer and the weather is hot.

Vox looks over to the radio demon as the radio demon looks at him as well waiting for a response. Vox looks at him a bit blushed and a moment of silence as they look at each other before Vox breaks the silence by opening his mouth.

"So- uhh. How are you going to sneak me in?" Vox says looking at Alastor at bit worried.

"Don't worry they won't even notice!" He says looking back up to the forest.

"Yea... okay!" He says getting excited to spend some time with Alastor.

They walk through the forest as they are a few miles away from the road stop where they would be a cab. Vox opens his phone out as he contacts a cab to get them. He talks a bit about where they would arrive before Vox hangs up the phone sighing in relief. He looks back at Alastor again looking at him up and down as he looks up again to see Alastor staring at him creepy.

"Ahh!" Alastor says scaring Vox.

"You scared me!" Vox chuckles as they walk to the road.

They get to the road a few minutes later as Vox is wide eyes waiting for Alastor to scare him again, he didn't. He watches as Alastor enter the cab and he enters in too. He looks at Alastor as he grips his hand on his leg as he looks up to see the driver. Vox gives directions on where to go as he asks the driver to take them to the hotel on the hill and which he will.

The get along as Alastor gets a sudden feeling of love as he can feel his head get hot. He looks over to Vox as Vox looks back at him. He looks at Alastor before seeing him smirk as he instantly realizes what is going to happen.

"Wait Alastor not now!" He says as he gets pinned down to the cab seat Alastor on top.

Alastor doesn't care as he puts his face closer to Vox as his hands are out and about.

"Just wai-"

*Muffles*

___________________________________________

"Omg that fucking Tv!" Val says looking down with anger.

"I hate him now I hate him!" He says throwing a tantrum.

"Come on your a grown demon get up!" Vel says watching him cry on the floor.

Vel watches as Val cries on the floor like a fucking baby and he just screams and yell like shut up!

"Oh my fucking god! Assistant!" Val calls.

"Yea!" An assistant calls. 

"Please raise Vox's schedule from 8-10 to 5-12!" He says looking at her on the floor.

"Okay!" Assistant says closing a door behind them.

"HAHAHAH!" Val says.

"Shut up!" Vel says

"NO NOT THE CHAIR AGAIN!"

"AHHHHH!"

___________________________________________

Vox and Alastor go to the hotel as they stopped making out in the back seat of a cab those horny demons as they enter out with Alastors hair messed up. He gets an idea as he looks at the hotel entrance.

"Vox put on the lipstick!" He says.

"Why?" Vox says looking at him.

"Because I want them to think that you kissed me again and ripped my clothes and messed me up so they think I am obsessed with you!" Alastor says.

"I-I mean You obsessed with me!" He says turning a bit red.

"I heard that~" Vox says getting close to him.

"shut up and rip my clothes!" He says putting his arms out.

"Okay Alastor!" He says getting his claws out.

*Rip*

"Thank you now just wait in the room!" He says pointing at the window.

"Okay Alastor..." He says going to the window.

"Great!"

"Now it's time to walk in!"

___________________________________________

"WAAAA!" Val says running around the penthouse.

"Get over here!" Vel says holding a chair.

"Hold on wait!" He says stopping.

*CLUNK*

"OOWOWOWOW!" Val says running again.

He runs off like a cartoon character.

"i'll get you next time!" Vel says.

___________________________________________

Alastor walks into the hotel as he gets the attention of Charlie and the group.

"Alastor what happened!"

___________________________________________

A/N: Okay guys I am ending it here!

Sorry for the short chapter I'll hope to post a normal one on Friday but you got some content.

This may sound a bit not like me since I am now actually expressing myself!

So follow me if you read this right now just do it you won't regret it!

Anyways give me ideas for future chapters I am open to you!

Anyways...

Cya Buttercups!

■April 9 (Midnight), 2024■

Polished: April 9, 2024