[6] Plan

A/N: okay i want to see chapter 7!

Anyway Cya buttercups!
___________________________________________

Vx wakes up in the morning of hell at exactly 6am so that he has time to get to Al before everyone Wakes up.

He gets up and sits starting at the wall for a minute to get his processing system up. He remembers and gets up quick nearly falling over for getting up to quick.

He gets off the bed running to his closet and slamming the closet door to get his clothes on.

He finishes putting on clothing since he only sleeps on boxers and goes out by the window...

But when hes about to travel through vel opens his door. Seeing velvet already dressed aswell. His eyes shorten just being in that position.

He know he's done he weared his best suit and hes going to the one wire that leads to the hotel.

"Hey why are you up so early bitch you got a date?" Val says laughing.

"N-n-no fuck i already stuttered." Monitor says now curling up into a ball bit a pink.

Vel going to Vx squatting next to him whispering "you're going to the deer again are you?"

"N-no nam I'm not going tou the d-deer." Vx says knowing he's a goner by the Studdering.

"Ey man are you going to the deer for a date or not?" She says a bit mad but still supportive.

"Okay i going with- to him to ask for friendship okay." He says a also quiet looking up at vel now out a ball.

"Why are you wearing your nicest suit if it's not even a date?" Vel says checking hellstigram.

Vx opens up to her and spoils it all inferring of her...

"I love him okay..." Vx says not holding back.

Vel getting surprised he's even opening up.

Vx gets up and walks around saying "i want to be with him. The only way i can get close to him is going to him. I'm wearing my best suit to try and get him to accept..." He says a still quiet then he curls up in a ball starting in space knowing he's done.

He said it he wanted to get it off his shoulder...

"Its okay Remote i won't tell val..." she says now holding his back.

"You wont?" He says getting up from another curl

"Yea i won't i know how important it is for you..." she says ready to get up.

"Okay..." remote says getting up

"Now go get him Vx, go!" Vel says getting up.

He quickly goes through the wires while Vel sits on his room looking at her phone smirking.

She sends a text to someone saying he's going over there... she sends it closing the door behind her after getting up and walking to the door. At the hotel...
Angel in his room gets a message... from Vel...

♡ ♡ ♡

Monitor is traveling to the hotel and arrived a few minutes before they wake up.

He stands infront and decides to go through the window that leads to Al room.

He uses his stengh to get up into the room.

He climbs trying not to fall down which is a risk he will take to get to his lo- enemy. He climbes the hotel trusting himself not to fall getting his hands dirty.