[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)

A/N It's time guys the 30 chapter of this and what may be the end I may say but look forward.

Also the title is based on one of my top songs being a classic to me is: TV Girl Stay Away (It's like that).

Yes I did use the whole name and the song is great to me and I love it and many of my other projects are also based on songs!

Anyways It's time to show my works and hopefully it's long for a finale and not a 1k word essay minute late from some 14 year old girl...

___________________________________________

"Vox what are you doing with Alastor!?" Valentino says looking at them.

"Well uhh... I don't know." Vox says dumb founded.

They are on the bed and they got up from each other and are both sitting on the bed.

"Well stop it!" Valentino yells.

"How many times do I have to tell you!!" Valentino says.

"You can't Vox you just can't!!"

"I won't allow it!!!" He yells harder.

"Well you can't stop me can't you Valentino!" Vox says holding Alastor.

Alastor gets flushed a bit as Valentino watches with more anger as he puts his hands into a fist. Then he begins to sob.

"Why can't you love me Vox..." Valentino says.

"Because it evaporates (TV Girl Reference)" Vox speaks.

"It was never love was it!"

"It was love to me!" Valentino cries.

"Yea fucking people without consent is love isn't it now?!" Vox yells.

"Well..." Valentino says.

"Say IT!!!" Vox yells.

"Say how much you want to fuck me lifeless!!"

"See how much you actually care about love!!"

"Vox..." Valentino says

"See how many lives you can destroy Valentino see that!!"

"Vox." Valentino talks louder

"See how many-" Vox spoke.

"VOX!" Valentino yells.

"WHAT!!" Vox says.

"I..." Valentino starts.

"Give..."

"Up..."

Then the room goes silent as Vox and Alastor look at him as he seems to be insane. They don't know if he is kidding or if he is being true but it more likely he would be lying.

"Your lying right?" Vox breaks the silence.

"No Vox... I give up..." Valentino says.