[19] Talk

A/N I got nothing to say except that i love you all and thanks for 1 follower!

This is two but we are gonna cook soon.

___________________________________________

"What are you doing here?" Al says continuing the last chapter.

"Well Val finally let me be free after one of the actors kept messing up and the film in done!" Angl says walking up to Al who is still naked.

"Anyways why are you nearly naked with Vx who is... off." Angel says standing infront of Al who is on the floor.

"Long story... but I... got... another,,, problem..." Al says looking at Angel who is looking down at him.

"What is it?" Angel says sitting on the bed.

"Im falling for Vx but in a... weird way..." Al says looking down at his pants.

Angel looks down to see that Al has a hard one and he looks back up at Al who is embarrassed

"So what?!" Angel says seeing it as not a problem.

"I want him to do... something... me..." Al says standing up looking at Angel.

"Well why can't you do this?" Angel says putting his arms out.

"How do I phrase it?" Al says also putting his arms out.

"Why do you need to phrase it?" Angel says standing up.

"What?" Al says sitting back down since he can't really stand in the right place.

"He has said yes to everything that you asked him for and I know he is into that!" Angel says to calm down AL.

"Yea but I just... can't get myself to do it!" Al says looking at angel.

"Do whatever he always says yes!" Angel says reasurring Al.

"Okay i'll try." Al says before Angel gets up.

"Okay try you're best!" Angel says walking out of the room.

Angel closes the door and Al stands there not saying anything. Soon he looks at Vx who is still powered off and sitting on the floor. Al tries to practice with Vx's body. He looks at him and tries to talk.

"Do... I... Do- i-do!" Al says struggling.

"You want- you-have..."

"Have... time... uhh..."

"I can't do this!" Al says looking up.

Al looks down to see Vx will be turning on in 2 minutes. Al had to practice fast before Vx wakes up.

"You... sex...y?" Al says trying to ask him for something.

Al sits there before Vx turn on. For recap Al made Vx turn off after getting to spicy... Vx turns in and the sun is almost at the horizon.

Vx turn on and he comes back to life. He stands up and asks Al what happened.

"What happened?" Vx said standing up.

"You turned off..." Al says looking away embarrassed of what he did.

"I know what you did." Vx says looking at Al.

"Oh you do..." Al says ashamed of himself.

'It's okay... I missed work today hopefully Vel isn't mad..."

♡ ♡ ♡

Vel and Val are at the tower. Val suddenly enters Vx station. Val has his hand in a fist and has a mad face. He goes to the station with all the screens and he sits on the chair. He looks at all the buttons and sighs.