S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

A/N Yo whats good it's your Female host Dial Girl here back in the studio to bring you the heat! The weather today says it's gonna be some sad weather so make sure you got a jacket, an umbrella, and some eye drops because this is about to get sad. We brought the heat and now ew bring you some cold sad stuff to keep ya cool so sit back and cry this is Enemies to Lovers by Dial Girl...

___________________________________________

"What did you do?!" Alastor says in an Angry tone.

"Nothing I did nothing I swear!" Vox says in an ashamed tone.

Alastors stare at Vox in a fierce manner as he gazes into his eyes the red eyes being more red than ever. Vox doesn't know what he did wrong but whatever it was he is mad.

"Vox what are we going to do?!" Alastor speaks.

"What happened?" Vox says getting up from the floor.

"The- my radio station was live while we where..." Alastor says looking at it.

"Oh no..." Vox says.

"OH no?!" Alastor follows.

"What am I going to do Vox?!" Alastor starts up again.

"Look can we just talk this out?" Vox says posting a smile on his face.

"How Vox HOW!?" ALastor says getting his tentacles out.

"Just stay calm-" Vox speaks

Vox then suddenly feels the black tentacles wrap around in a hard manner as he tries to calm down Alastor.

"HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON?!?!?" Alastor yells.

"I'm sorry it must of been an accident." He says whimpering a bit.

"VOX YOU STUPID IDIOTIC MAN!!" He says slamming him into the wall.

"Let's just talk this out please." Vox desperately says.

"DATING YOU WAS A MISTAKE!!!" Alastor says.

*Silence*

The silence falls deep into the ground as the silent whimpers from Vox and the tears around his eyes only shown through a screen could never better describe how Vox felt. Alastor still held onto him with his tentacles hardly wrapped around him like a burrito. Alastor then slams him into the window on the other side next to the window.

"Alastor stop!" Vox yells.

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOUR DEAD!!" Alastor yells.

He gets his tentacles to wrap around his neck as he pulls it hard making sure no air can escape from it (It would be funny if I would just kill Vox rn and end the story but i'm nice). He looks at Vox's screen one more time as he feels this sudden urge of guilt. Alastor then takes his tentacles away from Vox as he falls to the floor in tears. Maybe Alastor couldn't see but Vox was sobbing silently only to the point of death he started crying, Alastor looks down at him with a face of regret.

He just watched silently as Vox cried in a curled ball as the tears drop onto the floor with every single one making Alastor feel worse. For once in his life in hell he felt some desire to help someone as much as they can. Alastor gets onto his knees and getting close to Vox tries to see his full face only to be met with nothing.

"Vox I..." Alastor begins to speak...

But before he could even speak Vox was gone and as nowhere to be seen after a blink. Alastor sits there looking at the tears on the floor seeing his own reflection in every single on of them, knowing it was his. Alastor should've never lashed out in anyway at Vox but whatever he did he knows that he wouldn't be the one gone for some years. Every word he said harshly he never met and wished he could go back, but could only stare into drops of tears for now.

Alastor looks around quickly as he looks for any sign on a monitor but to no avail nothing. As he picks up one of the tears...

He couldn't do nothing he said to himself...

The only gratitude he could get was to share this feeling...

And even if he wanted to...

He could only shred...

one tears...

and nothing else from that.

___________________________________________

A/N Good day it's your host Dial girl here to say that this chapter is short because the next chapter is a part 2 because it's better when their separated. Don't worry in sad to so i'll give you this.

!! Tear Jar here !! 

I don't have anything to say funny but luckily some of you folks will have some funny things to say so comment them I guess.

I can't really give a proper A/N ending since this is just a part 1 so yea...

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter or hate it don't care only if you tell me it dirty, but this is Dial Girl signing off.

Keep your radios tuned for the next broadcast of 66.6FM "Dial on Air" on June 11, 2024...

UNDERGROUND FOREVER!!!

XL9~

◼︎June 9 (Evening), 2024◼︎

Polished: June 9, 2024

!! Misspelling and Errors here !!