[8] Aftermath

A/N thanks so much for reading chapter 7 it took days and i hope you like this one too!

Also thanks for 350 views!

Cya buttercups!

___________________________________________

The time is 5 in the morning and Vx and Al are still in Al's bed. Vx is up and Al is also up but they both dont know that they are both awake.

Al is cuddling with Vx still. Al doesnt want to let go of him because this is is first time this has happend in their friendship and his obsession. He holds onto Vx waist with both of his hands with passion. He lays a bit below Vx with his eyes open. He looks at Vx and admires his body.

Al is sleeping with the enemy. His enemy.

(Omg is that a TV girl referrence omg omg!).

They just sit there in the dark not knowing what to do until Vx says something because of val.

"What are you doing?" Vx says a pink laying in Al's arms flushed.

"Oh sorry i just hold onto things when i sleep." He says still holding onto him.

"Okay." Vx says still pink waiting for him to get off.

He doesnt get off he still holds onto him for a time. They sit there until Vx needs to get off to get to his bed before val notices he gone from bed.

He gets his body up but Al is still holding onto his waist. He pushes off the bed getting lose of Al's hands. Al sits there in bed red since he was holding Vx.

Vx walks to his clothes and gets his shirt off while Al sits there red. Al doesnt look at him because hes red. Vx gets his stuff on and kinda just stands there thinking of what happened.

He walks around the room thinking while Al is turning back his face from red.

"Hey Vx..." Al says sitting up from the bed.

"What." Vx says looking at him from the side concerned.

"I think we should maybe meet sometimes." Looking at his side not looking at him looking down.

Vx walks up to the bed and puts his hands on Al's chin and makes him look at him. Al gets a bit red his ears back surprised.

"What do you mean meet?" Vx says getting his head close to him with his hands still on his chin.

"I m-mean we should meet more often like... a more." He says looking up at him looking shy and a bit red.

"When?" Vx says turning his head still with his hand on his chin concered. Al gets red a bit more and puts his head down putting Vx's hand down.

"Tomorrow??" He says looking down down shy and red.

"Okay!" Vx says going to the window ready to leave.

"Wait!" Al says grabbing his hand without hesitation.

"What?" Vx says now a bit pink looking at him surprised.

"Can you stay here a bit longer?" Al says with his eyes wide for a yes.

"Sure..." he says getting down from the window not sad a but happy.

"Thank you, come sit with me for a while." Al says sitting down on the bed looking at him.

"Oh ok..." Vx says going to the bed concerned.

"Talk to me..." Al says sitting a bit closer to Vx almost hand touching.

"Oh ok..." Vx says looking at him sitting with him.

Al goes to hug him by his shoulder out of nowhere. Vx gets pink and Al gets red with him in that moment in the room.

Al speaks to him still hugging him with passion.

"Where did you go when you went from me long ago..." he says with passion.

"You will always go away!" Al says

"And theres this sound of you going away!"

(Omg another TV girl reference is that what i hear! Death of a party girl ?!)

"What do you mean i dont understand!" Vx says still hugging Al or Al hugging him.

"I want to be friends again!" Al says holding him tightly with his ears back saying it.

They have a moment of them hugging each other for a moment while Vx thinks.

"Sure if its with you!" Vx says pulling away smiling.

"Thank you!" He says looking at him with a smile.

"Now go!" Al says still looking at him smiling.

"Okay!" he says going to the window pushing off the bed.

He goes to the window looking back at Al. Al looks at him and Vx jumps out and Al gets his hand out ut it was to late. Vx was out. Al sits there in his room thinking still on the bed.

I made him my friend... but how... how do i tell him... i want to sleep with him... not a sex way but a friend way... i need to sleep with him... now...

Al gets off the bed pushing himself off and going to the lobby walking through the hallway. He cant stop thinking of what stunt he did but its done.

He gets to the lobby and greets everyone hugging them all and the day continues...

♡ ♡ ♡

That day was boring the usual day of hell. Al and Vx check on their companies  beause Vx sells Tvs and boards around the city and Al sells radios in the outside. They both are thinking about eachother that day but cant since their in loud areas. Until they get to their room their safe room. No noise and no voices just silence. They both lay in their beds after a long day far away from each other. Now we get to... Angel?

Angel sits in his room and hes on his phone. He sends a text to someone and goes to sleep Husk waiting for him.

We go to Vel whos in her room editing a video of herself and a notif comes on her phone. She opens it and it says "there friends now..." she reads it and replies "OKAAYY".

♡ ♡ ♡

Now back to Vx and Al their both in their bed and they think. Thinking about each other...

We go to Al whos thinking of Vx.

I wish he can sleep with me... but he... the night... i grabbed him... and cuddled... my own actions make me sick... but its this feeling... i cant stop... when im with him... is he faking it... i wouldnt think so... hopefully not... for me...

Now Vx is also doing the same thing laying in his bed. Thinking of Al.

I slept with him... it was nice... he held me on my waist... i guess he did want to sleep with me... hopefully i can... confess... about the sleeping... hopefully he understands...

They both think of one last thing at the same time, same day, same thing...

I need to sleep with him...

___________________________________________

A/N Sorry i didnt realease anything for a while i couldnt find something to do. So to pay back i want the next one to be spicy maybe.

I was smiling hard a laughing like a villan during the chin part.

Thanks for 500 views i love yall.

Maybe i can release a confession about sleeping next one...

Anyway...

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

■March 10 (midnight), 2024■
Polished: March 10, 2024