[1] Accident

A/N Art on top was made by suslastor on Twitter so yes.

This is my first time so oop-
Stay buckled and let's go!
______________________________________

Al and Vx are in a fight they go to a place a flat place to fight...

They fought for 2 years in a daily basis after an accident but Vx never told Al he had feelings so he kept it secret until this day...

Al was bleeding from his chest he on his knees one on the ground. As he looked at Vx staring at him with with usual smile his ugly smile Al remarked. Al was not frighted by him stands up. Al was mad Throwing his fist at him hitting his gut. BAM!!

"Ah~ FUCK!" Vx yelled holding his stomach.

"Ahaha!" Al laughed in his radio voice both hands on his staff.

"Fuck you, you deer!" Vx called Al

Al chuckled widening his smile getting into position.

Al was looking at him with his plastered smile and charged for him for his gut yet again. Television saw this coming from the corner of his eye and dodged him immediately.

The deer missed him.

How did i miss that blue cute bastered. Wait what did i say? What... maybe it was just-

As Al thinks he gets wrapped in wires and circuits by Vx. CRUNCH!! Al makes a deer noise from the pain.Vx using his wires strangles his tiny body harder with a excited face followed with laughter. Vx wires are shocking his lower body.

"Oh deer, yes th-" Deer almost yelled in a passionate voice, but he stayed silent trying to cover his mouth but is trapped.

"What did you say?" The Remote yelled as he raised his eyebrow putting his hand down.

What did this he say? I think I'm imagining it. I....

Al Seeing Vx vulnerable he uses his shadow against him. Al's shadow runs and hits Vx's screen. CRACK!! Causing a Crack in his screen while rotating his screen 90° . Wires returned his monitor to his bodies way.

"Fucking fuck fuck, you peice of shit!" Electricity screamed covering it with a hand.

Alastor was still in the wires and the shocks nearly have rippen his clothes off from the intensity of the shocks.

Vx looking back seeing this deer nearly naked gets close to Al looking at him with a happy sleepy eyes and a little grin holding him. Al knowing he can just teleport back wonders what he'll do. So he watched...

Vx doesn't know what he's doing he wanted to see what himself was doing so he let himself control him...

Remote doesn't think and intrusive thoughts gets to him he doesn't know why and let his mind do whatever and closes into Wendi. Vx gets to close to him. Al had no time to think and Al's eyes widen with a hot electric sensation going through his mouth. Al feels a sensation in his stomach he can't explain. His ears go back and he's red and can't move. He thinks and comes up with Electric~ Then Vx let his arm on Al back while circuits monitor turns bright red like a pink, pink as his heart kissing him.

They stayed like that for 7 seconds just kissing.

Al couldnt think with all of the emotions of hate and love at the same time. Then to go back to the hotel slipped into his mind and so he did. Using his powers disappearing in his black ink. Vx feels Al's inside mouth before a vanish, nothing, where was he... Vx thought...

Vox opens his eyes, scared of the thing he just pulled off. Scared of himself...

♡ ♡ ♡