[13] Food

A/N I got no words other than thanks for 1k views never thought that it would happen thanks!

___________________________________________

It's another day in hell. We now go to Vx and Al who are still sleeping together. They both sleep together because of Al and now we get to Vx. Vx is waking up in their bed now and the day is boring.

Vx and Al are here to go on a not date again. Vx planned it and Al is accepting it. The sun comes up and the two Ll- friends are waking up i've already said that. So now we go to them actually waking up. Thats the third time...

Vx wakes up and Al like always is still holding onto him. Vx gets up sitting in the bed of course starring at the wall to reboot. He suddenly gets up from the bed turning over to the edge of the bed to get off. He gets off the bed pushing himself off the bed to step up. He goes to the closet and he dresses up for the day.

Al lays in bed waiting for Vx to dress up for their not date. He gets his stuff on hearing the ruffles go across the room. He gets his stuff off soon perfecting his outfit and going out the window. He looks at Al with a smile as he hops out of the window going though the poles back to the V's tower.

He goes off to do his own thing since their not date is scheduled at a later time. Then Al gets up from the bed pushing him self off to get to the closet. He quickly dresses up to go to his Radio station which he teleports to. He reappear in the station where he gets a cup of coffee turning on the coffee maker which he does with style.

He waits there and thinks about how todays going to be...

Maybe today... i don't know what to do... i could go down to the hotel but... theres a meeting... ill have more time to think... all those meeting ends with Ch crying... but ill think more...

Al hears the coffee is done after hearing the classic ding come from the coffee maker. He pours his coffee into a mug. Oh Deer...

He goes to the Station with his mess of buttons. He does his usual coffee sips before he starts. He gets professional by putting his  tie in place. He straightens up and pressed record. He starts with his usual words.

"Welcome to the Radio Show!" Al says before the camera goes out of the Station showing an outside picture of the Station.

♡ ♡ ♡

After a 30 minutes of talking on the radio show he stopped ending it with "Have a god golly day!"

Al didn't talk a-lot mostly talking about the weather, the day, and any major events like the extermination being cancelled and peoples thoughts.

(Yes this takes after episode 8 so chill please)

Al gets out of the station teleporting to the lobby of the hotel where he already sees Ch already losing it. She talks about how one of her first customers already left before even seeing the room being Vx.

 Al didn't really listen he was asked questions but he only answered with questions only him hating it. He hated how many questions they had about Vx. He brushed off the questions as him just only being an enemy and nothing else.

*Incorrect Buzzer sound*

So... The day was boring being everyday, Al was not doing anything and probably just killed people for fun and excitement.