VR

Snow starts to melt away as flowers start breaking out of its cold muddy prison. The birds chirp and the— "CHRIS!"

A metal thud is heard then a loud clang from a metal object hitting the ground. "Fuck!" A male voice cursed before rolling out from under a car then sat up holding his head. "What!" He yelled. "Come on where trying it again" said a red male echinda with greenish blue eyes. "Give me a damn minute Rutan I'm almost done with replacing the converter in YOUR GIRLFRIENDS car." The other male red echidna with one purple one blue eye snapped. "Seriously?" Rutan crossed his arms. "Yes" Chris huffed and rolls back under the car. "Thanks again Chris" a female voice said. Rutan turns around And sees a tan and yellow rabbit with blue eyes walking up with a female purplish red echidna with blueish purple eyes. "No problem Claire." Chris replied under the car. "Babe why did you ask my brother to change the converter?" Rutan asked. "Because your brother knows a bit more about cars than you do baby" Claire smirked. "She's right about that bro" the female echinda smiled. "Ha!" Chris laughed and Rutan rolled his eyes but smiled. "Whatever Sis" Rutan said and kissed Claire's cheek before walking back in Tails and Creams home. "Be safe" "I will babe" Claire smiled. "Hey Riki before you go is there anything Laura sue and I could get you and Isaac for the twins?" Chris asked tightening the bolt. "Nah we're good thanks though." Rikilee smiled and the two leave.

Rutan walks into the lab where a orangish yellow fox, an indigo hedgehog and two light tan skin males with dark brown hair one of them growing a mustache and beard. "Hey guys chris said he will be here in a minute he's finishing up Claire's car." Rutan said. "Well Skylar is still waiting for the codes to get sealed in so it's cool." Said the bearded male. "Wish you told me that Mark" Rutan huffed sitting down. "Sorry man I thought it be done by the time you got back." Mark apologized. "It's cool man." "Ok Sky remind me to thank your dad for letting me barrowed his tools to fix up your sister's car." Chris said walking in wiping off the last of car dust on his hands. "Can Do" Skylar said. "Well now that Chris is here let's start test number 034" Rutan said.

Cream walks in with a tray of snacks and drinks into the large living room where the others sat. "Here we go everyone." she smiled. "Thanks cream." Peach smiled. "Sol when is Tails, Ivo, Silver and Luigi coming back from that tech convention again?" Sonic asked before popping a chip in his mouth. "Next week" Pauline smiled. Sonic nods and takes a sip of his drink as Amy held a little baby echidna in her arms. "How are you all doing since Issac moved in and you got two babies in the house again?" Mario asked Knuckles and Katherine who held a baby hedgehog in her arms. "Honestly it's been good and they are doing well as young parents." Knuckles praised. "I agree and I think Issac will be starting work under our boss next month since he passed his exams." Amy said proudly. "Thats really good." Daisy smiled. "Is that why they were hired for the new VR games?" shadow asked. "Yep and if it goes well they'll be making some really good money in the side since they will be paid their half of the profits." Katherine explained proudly. The doorbell soon echos through the home and cream walks over to the door. When she opens the door she's greeted by a light blue female echidna with purple eyes, a male grey and black hedgehog with red eyes, a female with light tan skin blue eyes, dark brown hair with green highlights, a female purple hedgehog with blue and pink highlights and one green eye one purple eye, a male solid white cat with gold eyes and a yellow gem on his forehead, and a male with dark tan skin black and teal hair and brown eyes. "Hey aunt cream the female hedgehog smiled. "Hey Emma your alls parents are here too. Are you here to see them?" Cream smiled. "Actually we're here to help out Issac because he wants us to add some sound for the tests." The male said. "Ok Ash their in the lab" cream said letting them in. "Hey you guys!" The female said. "Hey ivy sweetie" Daisy smiled at her daughter. "Oh look at my little niece and nephew" the echidna smiled walking up. The babies giggles at her as she tickled their tiny bellies. "You're such a good aunt Zapella." Rouge smiled. "Thanks" she smiled as the grey and black hedgehog joins the tickling of the little babies who laugh again. "Looks like Bonestine makes a good uncle." The cat chuckled. "We're not engaged yet Zane but I won't argue" Bonestine chuckled. "There you guys are we need you in the lab" the other male without a mustache and beard said. "We're coming Michael" Ivy said.
"Michael just in time! Test 035 was a success! Now we just need to code in the automatic return mode." Skylar said excitedly. "Sweet!" "What are you guys doing by the way?" Zane asked. "So they want us to make a new system or VR to play older versions of our parents games which can be accomplished by using this laser." Chris explained and showed them the device. "That sounds awesome!"   Zane said excitedly. "Yeah but we're doing a little more and it's by entering the game it's self and recode to your special skills and or talents to win." Skylar included. "Ok that sounds like a game system I can get into" Bonestine said. "Same here" Emma smiled. "Well stay put we're gonna get the sound equipment" Issac said. "Ok" the Six said before the five 18 year olds leave. "I'm very excited for this now." Ivy smiled. "Same here" Ash agreed.
Somewhere in another lab they see the six friends and a shadowy finger pressed a key on a keyboard. Back in Tails lab the six were talk when the laser starts to spark. "What the—" Before Zapella could finish the laser shoots and hits the six making them disappear. "EMMA!" Issac yelled just as the six disappeared completely.

"SHIT!!!!"