Exs and the band begins part 1

Zapella wakes up in her dorm room with a big smile on her face. Today was her boyfriend's birthday and she had a nice little gift for him. Her first kiss. She grabs the small bag of his favorite candy after getting dressed and headed out the door. As she walked to his locker to surprise him by being there early she started to him talking. She smiled more and turns around the corner only to hide behind it. There was Jackson making out with her bully Abby making her heart break. "Jackie when are you gonna stop this ruse with that freak." Abby asked. "Tonight I just need to steal her first kiss and then dump her on the spot in front of everyone tonight at my party~ To think she thinks I love her ha!" He said. Zapella's heart drops but her blood boiled. She calming walks over while the two made out and clears her throat. They jump and see her there. "Zapella its—" "Save it I heard everything and you won't make a fool out of me anymore because it's over Jackson. Have a nice life." She said with a calm growl and turns to walk away but Jackson grabs her arm. "You listen here you fucking Freak no one dumps me!" He yelled and punches her then Abby smacks her and pushed her to the ground. They both laughed at her not knowing they're about to regret it as she stood up. "THATS IT!!!"

"Ok everyone now with the London trip coming up in two weeks we need to go over housing along with family time since some of us are bringing along our children. Now Please turn to page 3 in the packets f—" Katherine was cut off when her phone rings and she pulls it out of her suit pants pocket. Her eyebrows furrow in concern when she sees zapella's private school caller ID. "Toadette please take over while I take this." She said. "Yes ma'am." Toadette said and Katherine taps the green button and puts the phone to her ear. "Hello?......... yes this is her mother." She said walking out of the room. "Now as Mrs. Echinda was saying please—" "SHE DID WHAT?!?!" Katherine yelled making everyone jump and the room stayed quiet hearing on her muffled voice "We are on the way now thank you." Then the door opens and Katherine walks in looking like her professional self. "Knuckles may I speak with you in the hallway in regards of our eldest daughter please." She said in a calm, professional yet pissed off tone. "Oh god what did that girl do...." Knuckles groaned as he got up.  He shuts the door behind once he was outside in the hallway with his wife who was pacing and muttering in anger. "Ok what happened?" He asked crossing his arms. Katherine stops and looks at her husband. "Zapella got into a fight at school." Katherine said. "What?!" Knuckles said and looks down is disbelief. "Yeah" Katherine huffed smacking her hand down on the side of her leg as knuckles looked back up. "Did she win?" He asked and she looks at him. Katherine sigh then smacks the back of her husband's head.

"Thank you all for coming on short notice as you know this is a serious matter." The principal said. "We want that girl expelled for hurting our precious daughter!" A white minx said. "Same here for what she did to our son!" A male grey wolf said. "Well we have video and audio evidence of this so we will see what went down." The principal said. "Why my daughter would never lie! She said this girl was envious of her relationship with Jackson and beat them up." A light blue male minx growled. "Now wait just—" "Wait Abby was his girlfriend? Last he told us Zapella was his girlfriend." A female white wolf said and they rose a brow. Both Jackson and Abby sank into their chairs at this point knowing their lies and deception are about to be exposed. Then the female wolf showed a picture of Jackson and Zapella on one of their dates. "YOU WERE CHEATING ON OUR DAUGHTER WITH THIS THING?!" The minx's said. "HEY NO ONE TALKS ABOUT OUR DAU—" "Enough!!!!" The principal yelled and brings up the footage. It showed them talking about their plans and how Abby was in on it then showed how Zapella dumped him and was walking away. Once it showed the part where Jackson grabs her arm and punches her, Knuckles saw red and his chair aggressively falls to the ground as he got up to beat the shit out but security helded him back. "I WANT TO PRESS FUCKING CHARGES." He yelled as the security sat him back down. "Daddy I don't want that....." Zapella said and he sighed. Jackson's parents and Abby's parents were in disbelief but angry at their children. "Well then it looks like they laid hands first so for the rest of the school year you two will be suspended. As for you Zapella. Though justified you got violent. I will have to suspe—" "We're pulling her out of the school." Katherine interrupted the principal. "I'm sorry?" "We are pulling her out of the school. We have repeatedly reported this girl alone for bullying our daughter yet nothing was done and it escalated to this. Now as of today she is NOT attending and we are going to her dorm getting her stuff and leaving." Katherine said in a calm stern tone as she got up with grace. "Zapella's let's go" Knuckles said and shoots a death glare at Jackson before they leave the office.
Zapella waits for her parents to yell at her once they got into the car but instead they got her favorite take out and frozen yogurt. They were proud of her for standing up for herself and finished the fight after being hit first.

Once home they comforted their heartbroken daughter