We Will Rock You

The sound of zapella's heels clicking on the stone floor echos through the dungeon while Bonestine growled as he tries to bend the bar. "FUCK!!! Guess they thought of our vampire powers for this.... I can't break them...." He growled and sat on the floor then laid his head back on the wall. "I can't believe this.... Actually I fucking can just ugh!" Zapella huff. "Guess they won... and we're stuck here.... Because without our amulets we can't get out of here....." Ivy said and tears up. Zane and Bonestines ears flick and Ash rose a brow. "Wait your amulets were taken?" Ash said. "Yeah?" The girls said. "They didn't take ours" Zane said. "Wait what?!" The girls said and walked to the cell doors as the boys pulled their amulets out of their pocket. "Holy crap maybe we still have a chance!" Ivy smiled. "How? We don't have ours?" Zapella said. "Remember when we first played it came to us naturally? Like that's uber rare." Emma said. "Well yeah...." Zapella replied. "Maybe it can still work besides there's one song we got that doesn't require my keytair and Ivy's guitar" Emma smiled and Zapella knew exactly what she was talking about. Then she saw a purple light coming from her chest and a green one from Ivy. "It's because our music is from the heart.... That's why!" Zapella said as a blue light glows on her chest. "Then let's do this and end this once and for all!!!" Zane said and the boys summoned their instruments and Zapella nods at Emma to start. ✅ The girls start banging the sides of their fists with stomping then clap shaking the cell walls immediately as Emma's powerful voice echos.
"WHERES THE OTHER THREE AMULETS THERES SUPPOSED TO BE SIX?!" Game Eggman said. Then Zapella's voice echoed as the ground started to shake. "THE GUYS WEREN'T WEARING IT WE DIDNT KNOW!!!" Eggman Nega yelled. "Go and get them befor—" Ivy voices echos and the floor caves breaking the bars off and freeing them all. They start running down the hallways and all three voices echo "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!" Soon they run upstairs and get to the double doors then Zapella's boot kicks them down making the game villains back up. The six entered and were clearly fuming. "Alright enough bullshit! Free them all you bastards!!!" Zapella yelled. "And what are you going to do about it little girl?" Eggman Nega taunts before she punch the air without taking her eyes off of him and dry bowser goes flying then crashes into the wall and he reappears making the villains go silent. "And tell bullet bill and chain chomp to disengage we see him" Zane growled and bullet bill comes out with Chain Chomp. "You buffoons!!!" Game Boswer yelled. "Forget it you still can't win without these!" Game Eggman said and king boo appears with their girls amulets before tossing them into the lava. "Now you can't escape! HAHAHAHA" Jackson's voiced echoed.

"That's where you're wrong"