Hunting Grounds part 1

Zapella drops the bar and a light glows behind her. She turns and sees a wooden chest appear and walks up to it. She pulls out figure skates and a curling stone. "Sweet!" She smiled then a glow above her makes her look up and a rainbow crystal shaped like a music note lands in her hand. "Weird but cool" she said walking up then gets hugged by her friends. "That was awesome!!!" They said with relief. "Don't scare me like that again babe" Bonestine said then hugs her. "No promises" she giggles. "Did that really happen to you?" They turn and saw the sadness in their eyes. "Yes, but like I said everything is ok." "I never saw so much pain..." game peach said. "Yeah but it's ok now." Zapella smiled. "Who was that woman? The one who appeared in front of you and turned into a weapon" Game rouge asked. "That was my mom" zapella said. "That was your mother?" Game knuckles said and she nods. "You scored a hottie knux!" "VECTOR!" They all yelled. "Well let's get going guys" Emma said and they continued the path.

Back in the lab

"WHAT?!?!" Silver, Tails, Luigi and Ivo said in shock. "We're trying our best to get everything back but the only thing we have is the monitors reading their heart rates." Michael explained. "We know we should've put up better coding to prevent a hacker bu—" Skylar stop talking when his father held up his hand. "Look just keep an eye out for anything you can use to track this hacker down and keep us posted." Tails said. "Yes sir" Skylar said before hanging up. "I hope they're ok...."

Back in game

As the six get closer to another turn Ivy notices a fog coming from an entry way and was drawn to it. "Ivy?" Ash said and follows her along with the others. They all appear in an area of the cave lit with neon green and black lights. "Trippy..." Ash said. Ivy looks around and then notices two royal crests carved into a wall. Once she approaches them she recognizes them immediately. "Yo Bones take a look at this!" She called out and he walks up. "Is that?" He began to say. "Yeah my mom's and your dad's family crests." She finished. "Why is that here?" He wondered as the tips of his fingers brushed the crest. "I don't—" suddenly the ground under them drops and they fall in. "IVS!!! BONES!!!!" The other yelled just as the trap door seal. The fog starts to circulate and form two screens for them to see. One turns on showing an empty room where Bonestine falls in.
"Ah shit..." he growled as he stood up and looked around the cave. "No way out... damn it" he said looking around. "Oh there's away out bonestine" he jumps hearing a female voice. "Mom?" He said confuted of. "But first the task must be given" a male voice said. "Dad?" He said then a glow appeared behind him. He turns around and sees his parents in their world form. "Mom? Dad? No it's not you what are you demons? Shapeshifters?" He growled. "Try a— again" they glitched. "Holograms..." he said. "Yes we are" hologram shadow said. "Now for what you're going to do in order to escape." Hologram Rouge smiled. "Do I have to fight you?" He asked. "No boy how do you even fight holograms?" Shadow asked. "Fair point" "In order to win you must fight in two battles to the death" shadow smirked. "What do you mean? And where's ivy?" He asked. "Probably getting ready for the first battle...with you" rouge smiled. "With me? I don't understand..." Bonestine said now scared. "Yes for the riddle state's enemies turn friends must fight and defeat an old foe." Shadow smiled. "In other words the Hunter and the Vampire must fight before going against Stolas" rouge explained. "Stolas? No he's dead Ivy killed him years ago when we were 13..." Bonestine said. "True but in this world he lives" shadow and rouge start laughing wickedly. "Well I'll say this I'm not fighting my friend to the death. And there's nothing you two can do." Bonestine growled. "True we can't we are to only explain your tasks" rouge smiled. "and be a distraction" shadow said wickedly. "Distraction? For what?" Bonestine asked before something shoots at him and hits his neck. "Agh!" He growled and reached for the source of jab in his neck. He pulls it out and his ruby red eyes widen in fear. "No...." He said as the holograms vanish.
"Oh no...." Zapella said recognizing the thorn. "What is it Z?" Ash asked. "He's been affected by the lotus thorn....." Zapella said. "The what?" Emma and Zane asked. "It's one of the deadliest this to vampires.... Mostly because it enhances thirst.... And causes you to loose control of this thirst" "and with ivy in there with him...."

"He's going to uncontrollably kill her..."