Movu part 2

"DID HE JUST TURN INTO A WOLF?!?!" Game silver yelled. "Holy shit...." Ivy said in shock. Bonestine snarled at the Movu as his red eyes glowed in anger and protection. The Movu tries to get in between his legs to get to zapella but he snaps and claws at it. The Movu opens its mouth to let the viper strike yet Bonestine's jaws bites down and rips the viper out of the Movu's mouth making it howl. Bonestine attacks the Movu and gets it away from zapella. She watches as Bonestines fur rises and the Movu hissing with blood coming out of its mouth. The Movu suddenly scratches Bonestine making him yip yet Bonestine stood his ground and slowly approached the Movu growling. The Movu tries again but sees Bonestine wasn't backing off.

In the lab

"Oh god shadow now our baby is getting hurt" rouge cried. "Your baby is getting hurt because he's protecting our baby..." Katherine cried and the two women hugged with worry. "And he's winning...." Knuckles said then shadows punches him. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Shadow yelled. "What dad means is that Bonestine is doing the ancient dominant cornering maneuver!" Rutan said. "The what?!" Shadow said. "It's an ancient maneuver for a situation like this that dad's ancestors discovered when a Movu was to attack by standing your ground and showing no fear. This was used so that the people in the tribe could escape. Unfortunately the only con I'm doing this maneuver is that you will get hurt." Rikilee explained. "And if Bonestine keeps this up which he is and gets the Movu up to that corner and strike it at the right moment him and zapella are going to get out of this alive." Chris finished. "I'm so fucking proud of you kids." Knuckles said. "Ok but how the hell does he know how to do that?" Shadow asked. "Because I taught at the academy once he first shifted and something told me to teach it. Thank god I did." Knuckles said and the watches Bomestine growl at the Movu. "Just a few more steps." He muttered and the Movu was cornered. "Wait just a bit more...." He said then sees the Movu exposed its neck. "Strike" he whispered and Bonestine quickly opened his jaws then bites down on the movu's neck making it howl in pain. Knuckles  claps his hands together and pumped his fist. "Yes that a boy!" He yelled proudly. Bonestine bites down deeper and rips out the Movu's jugular vein. He flinches looking away. "Oooo ok I did NOT teach him that." He said. "Oh thank god they ok!" Katherine praised. Chris, Rutan, and Rikilee sigh in relief.

Back in the game 

The Movu vanishes after bleeding out and Bonestine shifts back to his normal self then spits out the vein then groans as he held his side and his cheek. "Bones..." zapella said and he turns then runs to her. He knees skidded across the ground then embraces her as she cries into his shoulder. He pets her head as the glass disappears and the others approach them.

"It's ok Z. I got you... you're safe now"