Exs and band begins part 2

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

"We'll talk about a disaster dinner. Are your parents ok?" Ivy asked. "Yeah they're ok." Zapella replied thinking how weak her father looked after that demon was removed from the him and her mother was shaken yet they bounced back. "My parents are tough...." She said. "Darn right" Emma giggles as Daisy sets down a bowl of popcorn for them. Ivy reaches for a piece when her phone beeps. She grabs it and smiles. "It's Zackery" she smiled and opens the text notification yet her smile drops. She drops her phone and runs into her room crying. "Ivy?!" Daisy and Luigi said before running to her. "What happened?" Amy asked setting down her wine glass. Ash picks up Ivy's phone and grits his teeth. "THAT ASSHOLE!" He yelled. "ASH!" Pauline and Eggman yelled. "I'm not going to apologize! He dumped her because she refused to change her mind about being queen so he could be a trophy husband one day!!!" Ash snapped. "He what?!" Peach said and snatch the phone. "I'm going to show this to daisy and Luigi." Peach said and walks into her room. "Poor ivs...." Zapella said having her heart broken too just weeks ago and goes to comfort her friend. Emma does the same as Luigi walks out with her and calls Zackery's number. Once Zackery answers he sounded slightly scared. "He-hello?"  "Listen and listen good. You are to never come near, talk, or touch my daughter again. Your thinking is one of the reasons of what's wrong with the world. But if I catch you I will make sure you never see the following morning!!!! GOT IT!!!" Luigi yelled and hung the phone up.

The rest of the night they comforted Ivy.