Curbyrinth and a trick

The flashback of how everything started and the exs fades to Zane's face looking out the window of the gondola. "So that evil chao was the source of the energy?" Ash asked Game tails. "Yeah" game tails said. "What a bitch..." Emma growled. "Well hopefully once we get a clue to there whereabouts of Eggman and Boswer then get you all home." Game daisy said. "Agreed" game Luigi said. "Hey guys were here. And Curby wants to lead us to the teleportors." Game Peach said with the sprites nodding. "Yet be careful it's also called dream island meaning we are in the air." Game knuckles said. "Stay away from the ledge then can do." Zapella smirked and the gondola stops. "Welp here we are. Other worlders first." Game Sonic smiled and they exited the gondola. "Whoa...." They all said looking at the island. "I have to give it to everyone who made this place its stunning work." Ivy said putting her hands on her hips. "Right?" Zane agreed. The yellow snow sprite Curby floats in front of them. "Lead the way little guy." Ash smiled and it nods and they started to walk behind the sprite.

They arrived near an ice like place and curby goes to lead them to a teleportation station nearby when suddenly a cage surrounded him. "CURBY!" The game characters and the six yelled. The cage floats to the top and a green hawk appears laughing wickedly. "JET WHAT SRE YOU DOING HERE?!" Game Knuckles yelled. "YEAH AND RELEASE THAT SNOW SPIRIT!!!" Game sonic yelled. "Oh I will once one of them faces me in a race and if they loose they must surrender their amulets to me" he cackles. Ash and Bonestine looked at each other and Ash nods. Bonestine walks up to game jet who smiled. "Ok a tough guy very smart so you ready to— wait what are yo— HEY PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Bonestine had grabbed jet and Ash soon followed. Bonestine holds game jet by one of his ankles and dangles him over the ledge. "WHOA WHOA HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Game Jet yelled. "Well I mean you are a hawk meaning you can fly right but then again I could be wrong." Ash said and squats down to talk to game jet. "Now we had enough of this bullshit and frankly we're done playing Eggman, bowsers and our exs game. So you're going to tell us where they are and free Curby or Bones will drop you and we can see if you can fly." Ash smiled and game jet growled. "As if!" He said and Ash shrugged. "Suit yourself" ash said as he stood up. "Bones" ash aid and Bonestine pretends to let go. "OK!!! OK!!!! ILL DO IT!!!!" Game jet yelled and Bonestine tightens his grip. "Promise?" Bonestine growled and eyes glowed red. "YES PLEASE JUST DONT DROP ME I CANT FLY WITHOUT MY GEAR!!!" Game jet begged. Bonestine looks at ash who nods then tossed game jet on the ground. Game jet looks up and Bonestine growls showing his fangs and glowing red eyes. Game hey gets up and unlocks the cage letting Curby free. "F-F-Follow me.." he said. "That was so hot Ash" Ivy smirked and kissed his cheek before they followed Game jet. "So meant for each other." Zapella smirked. "Just like us" Bonestine smile and she smiled rolling her eyes before they follow as well.
Later in they find themselves in Blizland and they get brought to a fortress. As jet walks in front of them he taps something on his wrist band with a wicked grin. Once they get to the entrance the game characters were suddenly trapped in ice  and the snow spirits were sucked into snow control machine that was controlled by Eggman Nega. The girls suddenly felt their amulets being ripped off and soon they see a metal version of sonic. "Ha! See ya later losers!" game jet laughs and the floor drops below them. The six soon found themselves in separate cells then hears the laughter of game Eggman and game bowser. "Now you can't escape and the Winter Olympics and world will be ours!" Game eggman gloats.

"NO!!!"