Undefeatable part 2

"Well now I like to see how these brats will escape n—"✅ A glow cuts game Eggman off and Zapella's voice started to ring. "I won't give up to the enemy" they turn just as music plays and speakers appear over them. "WHAT THE?!" Game Eggman and Game Bowserr said then one strong combined sound makes a large crack in the ice and even cracks the ground. The characters jaws drop impressed and shocked. "It's time to face your fear!" Game bowser step up and forms a fire ball then shoots it at the six but was blocked by a shield. He steps back in disbelief the game Eggman orders robots to shoot at them yet they were still standing. "Now face it YOURE JUST AN ENEMY!!!" The ice continued to crack more and more then lights start surrounding them as the line "I'll take what is mine" was sung. One by one they returned to their normal selves making the ice crack more under the thick ice. Once it got to zapella she smiled and turns back as she sung "cause I'm undefeatable" and she is back to her normal self. Soon, Zapella signals Ivy and Bonestine to the front and they have a duo guitar solo. Ivy takes the first riff then Bonestine as Zane drums went harder making the ice split and giving it out. Game bowser and game Eggman look at each other and run away. Soon the music starts to die down and their instruments return to amulets as Zapella approaches the wall. "Already know the story" She finished and flicks the wall making it crack at the right angle and the wall completely falls. Zapella step back with a huge grin forming on her face. "HELL YEAH!!!!" She shouts and they all celebrated. "We did it!" "And we're back to normal!" "Hello tiny feet!" They continued to celebrate as the game characters stood in shock. Game sonic rose a finger and shakes it with a shock grin. "That was awesome" he said. "I agree...... did I just agree with faker?" Game shadow said and game rouge nods. "Shoot they're gone" Ash said. "Don't worry we'll get them but first we need to find the bob— WHOA!" Zane said and stops the bobsleigh from dropping on top of them. "Nice psychic catch man!" "Thanks Bones" Zane smiled and sets it down. "You guys weren't kidding" they look seeing the game characters approaching. "Well what can we say?" Emma smirked. "Welp we got all the sports equipment now we need to find thoes jerks, beat them and get out. And since you're alls exs are behind this we need to be careful." Bonestine said. "My question is that how do they know how to code? Last time I check Jackson thought this stuff was nerdy and—" "and why do you four look guilty?" Bonestine asked when he noticed them looking down. "Guys.... You need to tell her..." Ivy said. "Tell her what?" Bonestine asked and Zapella was just as confused. "Ok ummm in our defense we had no idea what he looked like...." "And that his name was Drew.... And we were partnered up with him for a coding project" "annnnnnd might've been to Ash's house." Zane and Ash said scared. "What the fuck are you guy—" "No" zapella growled. "NO FUCKING WAY! You guys were partnered up with my EX?!" She snapped. "We didn't know! You guys were at the vampire academy and like I said he said his name was drew!" "THATS HIS MIDDLE NAME and WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHO HE WAS THEN?!" Zapella said fuming. "Two weeks ago when you found that old picture of him...." Emma said shyly. Bonestine sees Zapella was getting ready to pounce and prepares for it. "You four are so fucking DEAD!!!" She jumps at them only for Bonestine to toss her over his shoulder and hold her legs close to his body to prevent her heels poking out his eye. "BONES PUT ME DOWN!!!!" "I'm going to take her to calm but seriously You guys didn't think about telling us that?" Bonestine growled. "We didn't think it would be relevant we're so sorry...." Ivy said then Bonestine sighed and turns around. "NOT AS SORRY AS YOURE GONNA BE ONCE HE PUTS ME DOWN!!!" Zapella yelled. "That isn't sweetheart" he said and she gasped. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME SWEETHEART!!!" She starts ranting to him making him smirk as he walks away with. "He knows her to well..." the four said. "What do you mean by that?" Game daisy asked. "She hates being called sweetheart by anyone that isn't her parents or relatives." Zane said. "Ah" they all said. "But Bones is right we need to be more careful who knows what they have planned for us." Ivy said.

"More like what I have planned for Zapella"