Movu part 1

In the lab Mark sips on his second can of monster as Skylar and Rutan looks through the files. Michael and Chris scanned the screens. Issac walks back in with Rikilee after putting their kids down for a nap. "Anything?" She asked. "No.... But they're still alive so that's good..." Chris said rubbing his eyes. "That's good at least Knuckles said walking in with the others. "I just got off the phone with Luigi they had an opening but it went away quickly." Amy said walking in with a tray of food. "Damn it...." Sonic said worried. "Have you at least got closer to putting the screen back on?" Blaze asked. "No..." the boys said. The screen suddenly turns on and it showed Jackson grinning. "Well you all are in for a special treat because I'm going off the plan me, Ebony, and Zackery made to get my revenge on Zapella. Enjoy the show." He smiled and the screen shows the four and Bonestine carrying Zapella back. "Hey they're back to normal!" Rikilee said. "Yeah... but now I'm worried about Zapella...." Katherine said.

In the game

"You calm now?" Bonestine asked and Zapella had her arms crossed. "Yes...." She huffed. "You promise?" He said and she sighed blowing her bang. "I swear on my grandfather's grave I'm calm" she said and he puts her down. She looks at him and huffs again looking away. "I hate you.." "You love me" he looks at her then smirked in away she couldn't resist. "Yeah.... I do" she said trying to pout but smiled a bit making him smile. "Awwww" game peach, Game Amy and game daisy smiled.  "Ok so let's recap. Our exs are the ones responsible for this, music is our ability, and we need to find Eggman and Boswer defeat them and get out before—" Ash was cut off by Jackson laughing. "Well I could care less if you five get out but I'm not going to let Zapella get out alive. You should've listen and heard me out before you and your bloodsucking boyfriend kicked me out bitch." Jackson's voice rang. "I don't like the sound of that...." Bonestine said then suddenly him and Emma get flung across the area. "BONES EMMA!!!" They go to them but Zapella's legs were suddenly wrapped up in vines before she screamed as she gets dragged to an empty cavern. "ZAPELLA!!!" Bonestine and Emma yelled as they got up then bolt to her only to be blocked by a strong glass wall.  "Guess that's why we were flung..." Emma said worried. The vines disappear and she stood up quickly looking around the empty cold stone wall area. "This is fucked up Jackson! Why was I dragged in here?!" She yelled but got no response. "ANSWER ME Y—" She froze when she heard a terrifying growl and slowly turns to the dark entrance that starts to fade as the massive figure walks out. A large teal paw pressed on the stone and icy ground before the creature fully emerged from the shadows. It was a large saber tooth tiger like animal as big as a horse, with black sharp claws, sharp glowing green teeth and yellow hungry eyes. Its tongue slithered out and showed a red viper that hissed and exposed its fangs. "SHIT WE NEED TO GET HER OUT OF THERE!!!" Bonestine yelled and picks up a rod the starts hitting the wall. The others join in hearing the fear in Bonestine's voice. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Zane asked. "ITS A—" "Movu..." Zapella said in fear backing up.

In the lab

"OH MY GOD KNUCKLES ITS!" "A Movu....." he said scared. "Whats that?!" Pauline asked. "It's an ancient monster also known as an Echinda eater that nearly wipe out both mom and dad's ancestral tribes before the migration and even drove them so far out and into the slave traders....." Chris explained scared. "Oh god my baby!" Katherine cried cupping her mouth as tears fall in fear. "FUCK!!!!" Rutan said trying to hack into the game to save his sister. "I can't get passed this firewall!" He said. "Don't give up!" Skylar said and they get to work.

Back in the game.

The Movu released pheromones that would weaken echidnas yet Zapella's vampire abilities was able to keep her alert but she felt weak. The Movu runs to her and she manages to avoid the jaws yet not its claws. She felt pain in her side and screamed as she fell. She gets up and sees her blood on the ground and her wound healing extremely slow. "Oh I forgot to mention I enhanced it with claws, teeth, and the viper venom with a serum that slows a vampire's healing. So you won't heal so easily." Jackson's voice laugh and Zapella hears the Movu and dodges another attack but was scratched in the arm. She tries to run but the Movu open its jaw and lets the tongue cope attack her leg. She scream and falls onto the ground and felt the venom numb her leg. She tries to get up but the pain was to much. Tears streaming down her eyes as she hears the monster approaching. "Mommy daddy help me...." She cried softly.

In the lab Knuckles and Katherine had tears falling and hearts breaking hearing their daughter crying out for them to help. "Baby we're here we just CANT DO ANYTHING!!!" Katherine cried out. "Oh god knuckles our baby...." She cried into his chest. "DAMN IT!! There's no use.... We're going to loose our sister..." Rutan cried.

The viper bites her numb ankle and drags her closer. The movu stood over her and opens its jaws. Zapella closed her tear stained eyes as she turns her head and lets out a terrified scream. Something completely snaps inside of Bonestine making his eyes glow a solid red. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!" He yelled and smashes the glass wall completely. "Whoa!" The other said. Bomestine sees the wall fixing up and shifts into a bar to fit through the hole before it closed behind him. Bonestine bolts to the Movu and tackles it off of Zapella only to get scratched in the process. "BONES!!!" She screamed. He hisses as he got up and held side then sees the Movu running to zapella. "NO!" He yelled and bolts. Zapella closed her eyes as the Movu got closer to her but then heard a loud growl over her. She opened her eyes and saw a large dark grey and black wolf that was slightly larger than the Movu standing over her in a protective manner while growling and snapping at the Movu.

"Bones....."