Game doubles

The six young adults stood in shock seeing a familiar blonde woman with blue eyes and pink hedgehog with emerald eyes but looked cartoonish and younger followed by a floating pink crystal with black eyes. "We saw you fall from the sky and had to see if you're ok" the pink hedgehog spoke to the shock six. Then the two women noticed Zapella and were confused. "Amy I thought knuckles was the last of his kind?" The blonde spoke. "He is peach...." Game Amy spoke. "Oooooh that's right they made my dad the last of kind." Zapella muttered. "That's fucked up why would they do that?" Ash asked. "I don't know" Zapella crossed her arms. "What th—" "Peach?! Amy?!" They hear an unfamiliar voice say. "Over here Mario!" Game peach hollered. A male who looks like Mario in their world yet shorter and chubbier. "Thank goodness you both are a ok" game Mario said in a high pitched Italian accent making Ivy hold in her laugh. "We had to make sure they were ok mario" gam Amy said. "Well what if it was a trick and you both were a kidnaped" he said then the pink crystal floats to him and spoke in magic sparks. "Ok a sparking if you say they might a help then—" Ivy burst out laughing grabbing their attention. "I'm sorry why the fuck did they make him sound like that" she said and continued to laugh. "I think she broke guys...." Zane said as they watch her laugh not noticing a group was joining the game version of Mario, peach, and Amy. Ivy continued to laugh but as soon as she looked up she stops abruptly. "Ivs ya good?" Bonestine asked and Ivy points behind them. The other five turn and are shocked seeing the game version of their parents. Game knuckles sees Zapella immediately and was extremely comfused and shocked seeing another echidna. "Uhhh I thought—" "I thought I was too Vector..." game knuckles said. Game Sonic smiled and speeds to Emma. "Well what's your name cutie?" He asked. "Oh my god ew ew ew GROSS!" Emma said walking away from him making his jaw drop. The game group soon hear someone snickering and turn seeing game shadow as he starts laughing scaring them. Game sonic sped back to Mario clearly freaked out. "I don't know what's scarier... the unknown newbies..... or shadow laughing." Game sonic said. "Definitely shadow a laughing...." Game Mario said. "There you are have you found more of my— shadow why are you laughing?" Game rouge said flying down. "Holy crap they made my mom look like eye candy...." Bonestine muttered in disgust but Rouge heard the eye candy part and suddenly slaps him hard. "Bones!" The others said. "That'll teach you to say such.... Rude.... Names...." She looks at her hand and felt twinge of guilt. "Rouge you ok?" Game Shadow asked now concerned about his G.U.N partner. "Yes I'm... im fine" she walks over to him. "By any chance are you working for Eggman and bowser?" Game silver asked. "What no?! Why on earth—ooooooooh shit that's right my dad plays the villain." Ash said. "DAD?!" Sonic and Knuckles said before ash was suddenly pin against a wall. "LET HIM GO!" They five yelled as Game sonic and Game knuckles glared at Ash. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Game sonic yelled. "I don't know!" Ash said. "Well if your his son then you should know!" Game knuckles growled. "DAD UNCLE KNUX PUT HIM DOWN!!!" Emma yelled and the two turn the heads in shock. "I'm sorry what did you just say?" Sonic asked as he dropped ash. Ash scrambled getting up then runs back to his friends. "Did she just call you dad?" Game knuckles asked. "Way to go Em" Ivy hissed. "Hey I got your boyfriend out of it didn't I? And yes I did" Emma snapped. "How... how old are you?" Game sonic asked clearly shocked. "19? I'll be 20 in a few months" she said and their eyes widen. "That's impossible.... You're almost four years older than me." He said. "Oh that's right they made them teens in the earlier games" Zane whispered then they hear someone whistling and see a 12 year old version of tails walking up. "TAILS!" Game sonic sped over to the yellow as Game knuckles followed confused himself. "This girl just called me dad and she's almost 4 years older than me! What's going on?!" Game Sonic said freaking out. Game tails takes one look at the six and turns back to the group. "They're from a different world duh" game tails said and was suddenly hugged by zapella and Emma. "THANK YOU UNCLE TAILS!" They said. "Another world?" Game knuckles asked and game tails nods. "Also did you two call me uncle?" Game tails asked after the girls release him from the hug. "Yeah? Our dads are close in our world" Zapella said. "Uh neat" game tails said and walks away. "Well guess we should ask who you are. And also who's your mom?!" Game sonic asked still a bit freaked out. "Are... are you serious?" Ash said and Emma rolled her eyes then points at Amy. "Her" she said and game Sonic looks at game Amy. "Oh NO WAY!" He yelled. "You're me and Sonic's kid?" game Amy asked and when Emma nods she smiled and passes out. "AMY!" Peach and Daisy said then starts fanning the pink hedgehog.

"Wow that was not how I think she would react"