Exs and band begins final part

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

The bell rings as the school doors open letting students in to start the day of learning. Yet for Zane he was looking forward seeing his girlfriend Ebony and to give her the first copy of the album that came off the line. He also wanted to surprise her with tickets to a dinner theater she always talked about going to. As he got closer to her locker he hears her talking. "I can't wait to see Zane and start bragging about my rock star boyfriend!" She squeak. "Wait I thought you were gonna dump that loser?" Scarlet Ann said. "Oh I was but he's famous now can you imagine the gifts I'll be getting and the life I'm gonna have now? I'll put up with his loser looks, his stupid goofball personality and his taste in clothes." They laugh and Zane's heartbreaks but felt anger in his blood. His friends also heard what she said and goes to comfort him. "So look out world for the future Mrs. Pysc—" "Psycho if you think I'd stay with you after what I just heard. It's over Ebony. I'm glad I found out you're nothing but a gold digging bitch." Zane growled and storms off. "Zane wait! I'm so—" "You're not going anywhere near him" Ivy said as her and Zapella block Ebony and they growl at her.
Zane cries into his knees while sitting on the roof of the school. Ash, Bonestine, and Emma all come to him and Emma hugs Zane. He found comfort in her hug and soon looked into her eyes then realized he had feelings for her. After they help cheered him up they went to class. After school he asked Emma out and she said yes.

Two weeks later after that Ash asked out Ivy who happily said yes as well.