Hunting grounds part 2

"Oh god... that means she has to kill him too...." Emma said. "Oh man this is really fucked up!" Zane said. "Rouge?!" They turn seeing her on the ground and Amy fanning her. "What happened to her?!" Ash asked. "She umm collapsed.... Seeing herself..." game shadow stuttered still in shock from seeing an another version of him. The five sighed and looks back at the screen as Bonestine image faded and the other screen turns on just as ivy slides into the room. She gets up and turns just as the door shuts. "FUCK!" She yelled then turns back around seeing a table lit up by candles. "The hell?" She said and walks over to it then felt her eyes widen seeing familiar items. "How the hell did my parents vampire hunting gear get in here?" She asked herself out loud. "Because we put it there Ivy" a male voice said making her jump and look over seeing two shadowy figures forming into holograms of her parents. "Whoa.... This is fucked up..." she said seeing her parents.
"THATS ME AND LUIGI?!" Game daisy shouted. "Yeah that's what you all look like in our world." Zane said. They looked at the slim muscular dad bod bulid of Luigi with a smaller round nose and soft sexy blue eyes, and Daisy who's blue eyes were more sexy and relaxed, had a hourglass figure, and her a hair was down to the middle of her back. The two looked at each other in shock then pass out. "DAISY!" "WEEGEE!" Mario and peach yelled then fans the two.
"Now then on with your tasks. I'll just summon it up for you my dear. You have to fight your friend to the death before facing Stolas and Yes he's alive in here" Daisy said with a wicked grin. "HELL NO I WONT DO IT AND I KNOW HE WOULDNT ETHIER!!!" Ivy yelled. "Well you'll have no choice sweetie because he's been given the lotus thorn so hes now a blood thirsty killing machine." Luigi smirked wickedly as well. "No..." Ivy said. ✅ "Your choice. Let him kill you or you kill him" they both said and vanished. Ivy looks at the table and picks up two stakes. "I have been sleeping for seven moons and now I'm awake" she starts to sing. The screen turns on as Bomestine voice singing "I have the hunger deep within me I can't shake"
Ivy turns singing "you see the twist and turns—I won't let it take a hold of me"
Bonstine slowly rose singing. "The time to hunt as come it's time for me to feed." His eyes glowed redder and fangs grew larger. "We know one of us is going down so I say let's do this anyway."
"We know one of us is going down so I say let's do this anyways"
The doors open and they enter. Ivy starts to wonder through the halls as Bonestine's claws scratch and sharpen on the wall. Ivy enters the main room that resembles the Roman coliseum. She sees a pale male with blueish black hair and yellow eyes grinning at her and she knew it was Stolas. "Slowly wear you down to your very last breath." Bonestine's voiced echo from an entry way. "I can hear your heart pound— you don't think I'm a threat" she lowered her weapon as the holograms of her parents stood behind her then vanished. "Like a predator sink my teeth into your neck" he emerged from the shadows as the holograms of his parents appeared and disappeared. They bolt at each other and ivy takes a few jabs at him seeing the hunger in his eyes. Yet he surprised attacks and she falls to the ground and he kicks her weapon to the side. She scoots back in fear knowing this was it. "NO!" Their friends yelled as Ash tears up. Ivy braces for her death until Bonestine smiled and winked then held out his hand. She smiled and takes it. "WHAT?!" Stolas yelled and they looked at him before bolting to him and fighting him together. Bonestine grabs Stolas and Ivy stabs him turning him to dust. The last thing he heard as his body turn to ashes was then harmonizing the final lyric "on the hunting grounds" they smiled and fist pumped. "Oh thank god wait... how did Bonestine—" "WAIT A MINUTE!" they hear ivy yell and watch smack Bonstine's arm. "OW!" "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET OVER THE LOTUS THORN?!?!" She yelled and he reached in his pocket and pulled out a tick box with tiny purple gels inside. "I always keep the antidote on me. You'd be surprised how often I run into these stupid thorns." He explained. "Thank god you did" she smiled. A glow grabs their attention and they walk up to two chests. They both opened them and smile. "Alright a Snowboard" Bomestine said. "I got the skis" ivy smiled then looked up. "Check it out" she said and he looks up just as crystal notes drop into their hands. "It's like what Z got" Bonestine said. "Maybe they're keys to something" ivy said and he nods. "I guess we will figure it out when the others gets theirs then" he said and they grabbed the items just as the door opened for them. "Ready?" "Yep" Rhey walk through and back to the group. Zapella immediately hug them both happy thier ok. Ash goes to join when suddenly he and Zane are levitated then swallow up by a blue light.

"ASH!!! ZANE!!!!"