Exs and band begins part 3

Month later after Ivy's heartbreak the young teens walk into a music shop with Pauline and Cream. Sonic had the other parents ground them after they disobeyed them and almost got killed getting a cure for Tails last week. Cream and Pauline walk over to the counter as the teens went into a sound booth and saw some instruments that seem to match their style.  Bonestine picks up the guitar and sat down before strumming a few cords. "I don't know you played." Zapella blushed. "Yeah I play a bit at home." He smiled. "Same here" Ivy said picking up the other as Emma picks up the keytair. "I thought I was the only one after my aunt Sonia taught me" Emma said and plays. Ash picks up a bass and plays as well and Zane plays the drums. "You guys sound really good almost natural." Zapella smiled. "Why not join us Z? I heard that you have an amazing voice." Ash smiled. Yeah why not?" Zane agreed. They continued to encourage her and she giggles. "Ok! ok!" She said and takes the microphone. ✅ The words come out naturally matching the beat and it was like they have been doing this for years. Unknown to them the door to the room was crack and grabs the attention of the whole store. Some people even heard them outside and came in to see who was making such amazing music. Once the song reached the end they all smiled at each other then jump at the roaring applause. "You kids some major talent!" An employee said. "Have you considered joining London's battle of the bands?" Said a woman. "What's that?" Emma asked. "It's a major event here that will be broadcast world wide." The owner said walking up. "Frankly from the bands I've seen already in I think you all have a great chance of winning you have something that the others don't. And if you sign up I'll let you choose the instruments of your liking free of charge." The owner smiled. "SURE!" They all said and signed up.
Later on the group returned after hearing about the teens day. "Cream said we had to see what they got into today." Sonic said answering Shadows questions and they all stop seeing new instruments, papers with music notes and song lyrics along with roll up paper with band names. "What about.... Stars of chaos?" Zane said laying on the couch messing with a rubix cube. "Maybe... but it doesn't scream us...." Zapella sighed. "She's right but it might have to be—" "What are you kids doing?" They look over seeing their parents. "Trying to figure out a band name for the battle of the bands" Bonestine said. "Battle of the what?" Luigi asked and they explained what had happened today and how the battle of the bands we in two days. "So what are you gonna call your band then?" Silver asked. "We don't know we want to scream us yet we want to add a bit of what you all do or have in the games...." Ash explains. "That's nice but complex honestly. Make it simple to where it just rolls off the tongue. So what about Dark Descendants?" Knuckles said and the teens looked at each other. They soon smiled and thinking of it and Zapella runs up then hugs her dad. "It's perfect thanks daddy!" She said making him and the others smile.

The night of the battle of the bands the Dark Descendants won over the crowd and surprised their parents on how good they were. Yet to the crowds shock they were placed second and demanded a recount yet the band who was first place thank the judges and left. Yet the six teens weren't discouraged and were good sports about it not knowing they caught the attention of a world famous recording company owner.
The following morning Bonestine's little sister Meadow wakes up everyone and shows a video of them playing had gone completely viral with over a 4 billon views. In the comments it showed support for them saying stuff like. "They should've won!" "These kids are only 14-15 years old?! I want to hear more from this band!" "I was there the band that was first paid the judges if it was the crowds choice Dark Descendants would've won!" More comments made the teens smile and their parents proud. Then they received a knock at the door and were greeted by Mr. Time who wishes to sign a record deal with them. Their parents were on the bench about it until after a long talk and negotiating by Katherine agreeing that they will receive 80 percent of the profits and that concerts or recording on weekends and three times during the week after school and during the summer. The teens were extremely happy and made their first album in a month which sold out immediately around the world.

They couldn't believe their summer ended with them becoming world famous.